Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPREME CANCELED MY WEEK ONE ORDER BUT IT ARRIVES AT MY DOORSTEP WITHOUT BEING CHARGED TO THE CARD?! ..2 FREE TEES A KINGS LS AND HAT!!

They'll charge your card bro. Same stuff happened to me twice. Actually 3 times seeing as how my hat had a mixup and they haven't shipped yet

I was looking at the red sk8 hi tops a little closer and I'm thinking the stripes are silver not white? Could be wrong but I think it all might have silver stripes

They'll charge your card bro. Same stuff happened to me twice. Actually 3 times seeing as how my hat had a mixup and they haven't shipped yet
they've canceled orders for me but never sent ..i checked the charge about a week ago and they canceled it ..imma check the card when i can ..if its not too good to be true  i got some stuff up for grabs aha...

they've canceled orders for me but never sent ..i checked the charge about a week ago and they canceled it ..imma check the card when i can ..if its not too good to be true  i got some stuff up for grabs aha...

Hahahaha *raises hands to ask for first dibs

After seeing what sb did with the air jordan 1 highly doubt supreme can make a decent enough color way work since the aj1 has been so bastardized. They will probably just end up making a black red cement high and call it a day

seems like this season is all about nostalgia so what if jordans took this cw. . .

OR

wouldn't know what to do with myself

Last edited:
got my classic logo 6 panel today and not impressed... i mean its an ok hat but not better than last weeks hat that i copped... but at least they gave the box logo sticker :lol:

@method  awesome work on that extension.

All I have to do is dl it right? It doesnt pop up as a little indicator on my toolbar?

LOL @ dudes hoping the foams won't be hyped. that honestly may be the most hyped supreme branded thing to ever be released. Gonna be wild.

The lines for the foams will be epic..
I seriously hope they just drop them on there own like they did with the anniversary SB or just have them with a bunch of hats like they did with the flyknits because the servers will not be ready for the "work" people are going to put in on that day. Plus if the J's are "Real", pray for all mankind because you are going to have everyone from hood ****** to tumblr beast out for blood...
Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom