Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my un american tee (no toothpick)
mean.gif

Also receive the skipping rope, Visvim X Supreme and Supreme torch. Waiting on Supreme S Wing jacket
nerd.gif

Also found this box tee in my closet. Does anyone know when it was released
Visvim x supreme camp and gucci box logo 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

PM people info on methods of copping

we got a lot of lurkers on here so just posting info isnt a good thing

those who know how to cop know

those who dont PM someone who knows

im down to look out for other NT members in this thread for retail (just pay for shipping) if I dont cop anything on drops

I feel we all should look out fro each other ill be happy if everybody in this thread I see on a routine basis gets what they want for retail on every drop

PM people info on methods of copping

we got a lot of lurkers on here so just posting info isnt a good thing

those who know how to cop know

those who dont PM someone who knows

im down to look out for other NT members in this thread for retail (just pay for shipping) if I dont cop anything on drops

I feel we all should look out fro each other ill be happy if everybody in this thread I see on a routine basis gets what they want for retail on every drop
This. 

Definitely keep it all in PM.

I've PM'd several people in this thread the past few days and am very grateful for the tips and info they've provided me.   I'm also the type of person who doesn't forget the people that help me. 

You want it that bad? I'd never buy used clothes off of anyone. You never know what they've done with them (that you can't see)

I always look at it as there's nothing a wash can't fix. I'm not trying to buy one abused lol just was looking for someone who wanted to unload their box logo (they drop every season) for items that's exclusive for this season

I always look at it as there's nothing a wash can't fix. I'm not trying to buy one abused lol just was looking for someone who wanted to unload their box logo (they drop every season) for items that's exclusive for this season
yeah I agree. A jacket or something that's been lightly worn is cool in my book. Pants though :smh:

Hats are also disgusting used. But I can't do pants off the fact some other dudes balls and **** stained *** were in them, Thats just crossing a line imo

Guy tried to trade me a gray box logo for FW13 bucket (knew something was off, don't know this guy for nothing). Ask him to send pics, it says Made in USA, smh telling him box logos aren't made in US & he Insists on saying its straight from supreme store smh

Last edited:
got my packages yesterday from the first drop. no tooth picks. oh well. 2x Le Bain stickers + fitteds weren't warped/damaged :smokin

I honestly think the Foams will release outside of the just the Supreme stores/webstore.

Have you guys seen how many early release pairs are out there? Zadeh kicks, them China IG dudes (the ones that got RO Yeezy 2's early), and other guys...

I've NEVER seen Nike X Supreme collabs out there in the early pair market the way i've seen these foams... Just my honest opinion...

^^^ I think that is a very valid point, which has me agreeing with you regarding a wider release.

I honestly think the Foams will release outside of the just the Supreme stores/webstore.

Have you guys seen how many early release pairs are out there? Zadeh kicks, them China IG dudes (the ones that got RO Yeezy 2's early), and other guys...

I've NEVER seen Nike X Supreme collabs out there in the early pair market the way i've seen these foams... Just my honest opinion...

Yeah, that could easily be true.

I've never seen an unreleased Supreme product (especially a NikexPreme item) go above the radar so much like the Foams have.

But I also don't see the Supreme Foams release being any different than other shoe releases with Supreme. They'll be sold out in 4 seconds flat, and that'll be it.

Very interesting thought though B.

I said that yesterday, that I feel these will hit NDC and maybe select Niketown's.  

Reason I say this is because besides the Paranorman foams, every foam release has always hit NDC or Niketown.  

Also, wouldn't be shocked if Supreme just randomly tossed them up on their site and we got a mobile notification. 

Have they ever done a random drop before?  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom