Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad I missed out on the Playboy Vans, I refresh every 10 minutes in false hope. I was putting in the wrong ******* Phone #

it just doesn't seem "Supreme" of them
So sad I missed out on the Playboy Vans, I refresh every 10 minutes in false hope. I was putting in the wrong ******* Phone #

isn't it auto saved on mobile?

Still waiting on shipping for an order I placed on Thursday at 1pm...

Supreme is so damn slow sometimes.

I remember in 09, they took 2 weeks to ship my ****. :x

Word, had my order in at the same time, e-mailed them yesterday and still no shipping conf :smh:

I don't understand why they don't just hire more employees to handle the shipping side :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
And the more to go around means there could be a wider release (aka not just on the supreme site)...

When random IG dudes have em already/early, it means the distribution avenues have changed...

Didn't see any of these same dudes with Preme AF1's/10 yr Anni dunk SB's/FK Lunar 1's early...

As fire that early pair stuff, the homie who runs the baltimore sneaker shoe said that his guy at nike said that there's a lot more produced than people would think....possibly hinting at a wider release? who knows. it would deff be the first of it's kind for supreme but I'm interested.

:rofl: jay2da3airjordan jay2da3airjordan you are true gif master, glad i could help

And the more to go around means there could be a wider release (aka not just on the supreme site)...

When random IG dudes have em already/early, it means the distribution avenues have changed...

Didn't see any of these same dudes with Preme AF1's/10 yr Anni dunk SB's/FK Lunar 1's early...

while i agree distribution channels have changed

not 1 supreme shoe, being available on NDC is a track record that speaks for itself

We also never thought they'd collab with running shoe or bball sneaker (with no skate history like the Blazer or Delta Force) and yet they DID.

We also never thought SB's would be on NDC, and lo and behold.

I don't rule out ANYTHING at this point...

We also never thought they'd collab with running shoe or bball sneaker (with no skate history like the Blazer or Delta Force) and yet they DID.

The Yeezy Effect

you are right, either way, im sure it wont come as a surprise

There's like 4 guys that take care of the shipping for thousands of orders lol.

They created a label today, hopefully they ship tomorrow. I ordered a samurai tee about ~1 year ago when it came out, took about a week to ship so I guess this is typical, just really want my **** :lol:

Is it normal for Supreme to throw in a different item if the one you ordered was out of stock or something?

I ordered a backpack,jumprope & pitbull keychain on the 1st drop... Order arrives today with a liberty jewels camp instead of the keychain 
indifferent.gif

I really wanted that keychain.

So, to update tomorrow's drop, we're looking at just the CDG collection and maybe a few other odds and ends?

Last edited:
Yo, ups left my hebrew and some other stuff out in a box in the rain. Do you think it should be good?

depending on how heavy the rain is. Supreme usually ships the order in the BOGO bag. If it's light rain, you should be good.

well i screwed up. my impluse buy of the 6 panel cap yesterday in store has bitten me in the ***, i received my shipping confirmation for my original order this morning so im gonna be sitting on 2 of these hats lucky for me though they arent the same color haha

Midterms tomorrow..
Hope everybody who actually wants this collab is able to cop..
Just going to wait on new era and vans in June..
Cheers..

well i screwed up. my impluse buy of the 6 panel cap yesterday in store has bitten me in the ***, i received my shipping confirmation for my original order this morning so im gonna be sitting on 2 of these hats lucky for me though they arent the same color haha
Just return the online order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom