Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bots or services I could use to cop the le Bain hoodie? Can't keep up with releases. Hopefully I could get it for retail. If not, o well

Just noticed this in stock.

I like it.

^like wtf does it stand for/where did that visual come from. I honestly think its a super wack piece.

^like wtf does it stand for/where did that visual come from. I honestly think its a super wack piece.

name of the painting

Le déjeuner sur l'herbe – originally titled Le Bain – is a large oil on canvas painting by Édouard Manet created in 1862 and 1863. The painting depicts the juxtaposition of a female nude and a scantily dressed female bather on a picnic with two fully dressed men in a rural setting

I learned about that piece in art history, professor asked us what our interpretation of it was and dudes just went ham and started saying some filth :rofl:

I googled le bain, nothing but spots in nyc came up on the first page. Funny thing is I most likely came across it in art history class. Ya'll really think its gonna be a hot item?

Honestly I like the black cdg hoodie but def not willing to pay more for it just cause its a collab.

I learned about that piece in art history, professor asked us what our interpretation of it was and dudes just went ham and started saying some filth :rofl:

if you in college and take art you know what this pic is

every professor talks about this pic :rofl:

Any price updates on Mesh pocket? Only hoodie I like this season but if it's over like $130 (which I'm guessing it will be) probably an easy pass. Only a few more items dropping this season I've had my eye on and that was one of em

Any price updates on Mesh pocket? Only hoodie I like this season but if it's over like $130 (which I'm guessing it will be) probably an easy pass. Only a few more items dropping this season I've had my eye on and that was one of em

$138 is my guess.

whats on the back of the hoodie?

Here are the prices from the Euro drop.  Convert to dollars via Google. 

CDG Pullover Hoodie (214 euro)

CDG Baseball Jacket (165 euro)

CDG Baseball Shirt (273 euro)

CDG  Tee  (53 euro)

Reversible Crusher  (65 euro)

Wallet (170 euro)

CDG Button Down (285 euro)

Athletic Hooded L/S Tee (106 euro)

Mesh Pocket Pullover (142 euro)

Canvas Pullover (106 euro)

i got a link in the email from DSM, but i posted it on HB and now it doesnt work lol

Last edited:

Ha. Must've been a funny day in class. I would've said the woman bathing was getting ready for that foursome or her turn with the 2 picnic guys.

CDG  Tee  (53 euro)

Wallet (170 euro)

Multiply all prices by 0.80 to remove VAT

- $298 = $238

- $230 = $184

- $380 = $304

CDG  Tee  (53 euro)
- $74 = $59

- $91 = $73

Wallet (170 euro)
- $237 = $190

$397 = $318

$148 = $118

$198 = $158

OR=blue][/COLOR] $148 = $118

added usd

190 for a zipper wallet, id rather buy a gucci or louis one instead

Last edited:
Pinstripe baseball jersey isnt bad but don't think it'll be worth the price

So wait...... the baseball jerseys are more expensive than the reversible jacket?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom