Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.

The baseball jersey, hoody, button down, AND wallet are more than the jacket? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait.

The baseball jersey, hoody, button down, AND wallet are more than the jacket?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All about the materials/fabrics used on that specific product, that determines the price. 

off topic but if anyone can help me lock down a AJ1 x SB i'd be forever in your graces

sorry for the off topic 'dness

S/o #10:59Boys

Right. Thats crazy. The baseball jacket is ok on the polkadot side.

Yessir, this is what i'm goin after in navy...

Just curious about sizing as snug it looks fresh but with the way preme cuts items i might need to size up... Size M or L? Anyone have links to the sizing on the baseball jacket?

jay2da3airjordan jay2da3airjordan link me on the baseball jacket papi..... trying to be #team1059, i'm always #1100 or #1101 smh/lol. FYI, gonna hit my boy at P5 and see what's good with the J1SB... I'll let you know....

Repped as always good sir. I'll be going with the M and just keeping it as a spring jacket (IE only tees underneath)...

From the links its not a navy jacket though... I'm bummed... I think i'm goin color blind cuz from the pics it looked navy, smh...

Guess i'll be goin for the red...

Is the athletic a hoodie or a long sleeve hood
it is like the one from last year that had the supreme logo running down the sleeves...(remember)

i got one, it is nice...not a thin hood like a T or something kinda in-between weight, i really like it...super good on mild days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom