Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to the store today? PM me if you are, would love a proxy on just some camps and a gray beanie

Pullovers went back up 

Got a Black and a the Althletic topzz 

Good day! still debating whether i can fence or stunt with the bucket 

I was thinking about the jacket, and kept going back and forth checking sizes. But I had to pass, $250 to me is OD.

THIS. Decided to pass because of the price. $198 woulda made sense. In my hesitation to cop the baseball jacket, the grey, red and camo athletic LS's sold out in my size... Ended up with a ONLY CDG tee... Failure, smh...

:lol: a baseball jersey can sell out at the price of $300+, it's nice don't get me wrong but damn.

HH BBJ is untouched 
roll.gif

168 + shipping + tax = 198. Not bad at all. For a CDG x Sup.

270 on the jacket. 

Prices are reasonable. 

Only things worth copping this week were the mesh pullover, athletic ls, and tee. Everything else was overpriced garbage

Wish all drops were like this lol,
Messed up on the card at 11.
Had enough time to re-enter card at 11 & checkout.
Pullover copped. Was contemplating crusher but couldn't do it when I thought of TNF collab later & search for box logo hoodie before April.
Also, you guys gotta remember for people on the east coast & west coast & know how to run supremes online system we're quick but think of the kid who treats it like a normal site lol,
Also a lot of people who are new to supreme don't know about the 11am drop. So they wait for the email which is like 15 minutes after the drop, & that's when things usually sell out fully

Copped the black pinstripe baseball & black athletic top.

Varsity was nice too.

Damn the price on the baseball shirt tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom