Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it has to do that whatever they didnt sell out in store when they first open they move some stock towards online?

nahh. they actually have extra stock in their warehouse. in most cases, accessories and other things such as beanies and what not restock in-store only. when they called me the other day about my hebrew they had a decent amount of replacements that were either sold out or not even on the website anymore. the hold stock back.

I'm not even a reseller like that :lol: I'm just trying to get my F-1 jacket for reasonable price lol....so I copped 2 of them so I can make some bread for the F1.

Why am I getting this? Just worked earlier

I am assuming that while during checkout, the item you're trying to check out already sold.

Scored on the Black/White Pullover and a Black tee...all I wanted out of this week. :smokin

I think the button up is the only piece that runs small. 

I got a large hoping its not roomy 

You got it backwards bruh. The button up runs a size bigger than normal:

"This CDG SHIRT has a slight bigger fit than a Supreme shirt fit. We suggest ordering a size down. Please refer to the sizing chart before purchase."

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I don't usually flip supreme like that really, but I had a size small in red, that sold for 360, and the red medium for 300.

I'm not even a reseller like that :lol: I'm just trying to get my F-1 jacket for reasonable price lol....so I copped 2 of them so I can make some bread for the F1.
yeah I feel you. The f-1 runs small though just so you know when you want to cop

Got some Supreme CDG in today as well...

(Both hoodies DS in original bag.)

On a side note... I did cop the red reversible varsity. Only piece worth getting from the collab, IMO.​

Gots so far this season...
-Camo Arena
-Black Kings
-Black Aspen (So dope in person!)
-Colt meshback
-Black Playboy Vans (Sk8's)
-Orange Baseball Henly (Actually wanted this color over the others, lol!)
-Red CDG Varsity​

On a side note... I did cop the red reversible varsity. Only piece worth getting from the collab, IMO.​
-Camo Arena
-Black Kings
-Colt meshback
-Red CDG Varsity​
SELL ME SOME OF UR FOOTBALL JERSEYS BRO

-Camo Arena
-Black Kings
-Colt meshback
-Red CDG Varsity​
DAMN!

Was in meetings from 9:30 till 300, so i missed everything.

If anyone has a extra T-shirt or jacket let me know. I know its a long shot but whatever (o I'm not paying ebay prices)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom