Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

328 on a button up......i better button itself up ufeelme 
Son...... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone got played with credit card not being accepted I cop all the time had the funds and got 8 sided octagon stiff armed stopped

Need a favor from someone with a box logo tee.

Can you possibly measure the length and width of it?

Was told that the pullover runs small, can anyone confirm this,
If it is I might be screwed lol
Most of cdg stuff is slightly oversized

Repped,

Also all these restock popping up from resellers who cancel orders after they realized they can't push triple retail lol
It's pretty funny actually

Really? So they just choose a set time to restock & restock?

What happens to the cancelled orders?

Really? So they just choose a set time to restock & restock?

What happens to the cancelled orders?
I'm sure the cancelled orders were in there with the restocks but he was saying full size restocks are not canceled orders.

Last edited:
I'm sure the cancelled orders were in there with the restocks but he was saying full size restocks are not canceled orders.

Pretty much.

I'm sure they'll include the canceled orders in there also, but whenever they restock all sizes like they did - AND re-send a shop email update...that's usually a regular restock.

Do you think it has to do that whatever they didnt sell out in store when they first open they move some stock towards online?

Do you think it has to do that whatever they didnt sell out in store when they first open they move some stock towards online?

doubt it. they have walk-in customers everyday/weekend [prime time]. i don't think they'll move them online right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom