Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can get Yeezys and a Champ pack manually, anything is possible.  Definitely worth a shot, but I see them only releasing on NDC and Supreme instore only. 

I can almost guarantee that there's no way in hell NDC will have them. Supreme has kept nike collabs in house. I honestly can't see them changing their release strategy for (possibly) their biggest release of the season. As for yeezys, I'd say majority of people that got through, got through manually seeing as how it was a true qs release. Congrats though brother.

I can almost guarantee that there's no way in hell NDC will have them. Supreme has kept nike collabs in house. I honestly can't see them changing their release strategy for (possibly) their biggest release of the season. As for yeezys, I'd say majority of people that got through, got through manually seeing as how it was a true qs release. Congrats though brother.
Why not let Nike's server take the hit on this?  Release a solid amount in-store.  Seems logical, right?

Thanks btw. 

Why not let Nike's server take the hit on this?  Release a solid amount in-store.  Seems logical, right?

Thanks btw. 

the servers usually don't crash b/c stuff sells out instantly. . .average person on there will see the "sold out" @ 11:00:10 and bounce

last time i saw the server act up was for PCL vans. . .it never happens anymore

Thanks btw. 

Nine of supremes nike shoes have ever released on NDC. Don't think they will start now. These will probably go just as fast as the fly knits did last season.

Received my un american tee (no toothpick) :smh:
Also receive the skipping rope, Visvim X Supreme and Supreme torch. Waiting on Supreme S Wing jacket :nerd:

Also found this box tee in my closet. Does anyone know when it was released

Last edited:

Thanks btw. 

Ever heard of team 10:59? I'll leave you with that. Supreme's servers will honestly be fine. The site setup along with the people attempting to cop with without knowing how it functions won't have an impact on it.

I already struck out on the supreme foams.

Moved on
If I can get Yeezys and a Champ pack manually, anything is possible.  Definitely worth a shot, but I see them only releasing on NDC and Supreme instore only. 
Lol Im def gonna give it a shot. Always do. Ive struck out more than succeeded unfortunately.

I was so close to getting those red octobers. Really thought my phone was playing with me when I saw the txt. Was prob a second shy of copping

lol I figured it would happen bro, happened to me 3 times already this season. oh well, I'm done until we get more tees and that CDG fitted. Preme stays rustling jimmies.
i thought i could hustle these tees and have the money for the championship jersey in the bank but oh well ..pass on cdg the jacket is fire but ehh il give my dads credit card a break he's good until more tees drop ..got them toothpick tho aha ..all is well

they cancelled my classic 6 panel order so i said **** it and went to LA to pick it up. still had the cardinal and blue available. what surprised me more was dudes were  there decked out camping for thursday already smh

Still waiting on shipping for an order I placed on Thursday at 1pm...

Supreme is so damn slow sometimes.

I remember in 09, they took 2 weeks to ship my ****. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom