Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emailed, I didn't even think to call which, of course, would have been a much smarter thing for me to do, haha.  If i don't get a response, which I have a feeling will be the case, I'll call.  That's great that you got some results though.  

'un ds' lol this shirt today to cheer myself up...

I was trying to look natural but wasn't exactly sure about what to do with my arms haha
nice fit pic bro. if you don't mind me asking, what type of denim is that? just invested in a pair of nudies, but I think that will be my only pair lol. looking for a more affordable alternative.

Has anybody that's placed two or more different orders on the same drop day had their orders canceled this season? For different items.

I ask because it seems Supreme's canceling orders left and right, some for ordering the same items and others without any real reason.

I just don't want to take the chance when the time comes if that's the case.

Unbranded are the best bang for the buck selvedge imo. They even have a 21oz pair now. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

each his own.

they're all sleepers. I think I'm gonna spend most of the money I've allocated for this release. zzz anxious 

Unbranded are the best bang for the buck selvedge imo. They even have a 21oz pair now. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I had a pair of the tapered Unbranded. The rise is CRAZY low
good looks guys. I think I'm gonna cop a pair of the tapered or skinny joints. just can't spend $200 on another pair of denim on that college budget lol. tax refund balling had me living good for a little haha.

Last edited:
Has anybody that's placed two or more different orders on the same drop day had their orders canceled this season? For different items.

I ask because it seems Supreme's canceling orders left and right, some for ordering the same items and others without any real reason.

I just don't want to take the chance when the time comes if that's the case.

Last season I didn't have a problem. Used 3 different cards all with the same name and address

comme-des-garcons-shirt-x-supreme-2014-spring-summer-lookbook-6.jpg

the black polka dot varsity and both hoodies are nice

Last edited:
I just got my hebrew in yesterday and it fits great thanks to whoever said to size down on it.
nthat.gif

I know this question gets asked a lot but I have never bought a crusher before and I normally wear a 7 1/4 for fitteds what size would I get for the crusher?

just got a call from supreme lol. told me that they couldn't get my royal hebrew in a 7 3/8. sending me a navy one in 1/4. hope it fits big like you guys were saying.

I just got my hebrew in yesterday and it fits great thanks to whoever said to size down on it.
nthat.gif

I know this question gets asked a lot but I have never bought a crusher before and I normally wear a 7 1/4 for fitteds what size would I get for the crusher?
S/M 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom