Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL CDG's wallets retail for around $200. Throw on the preme and its probably $300

If they hike up price maybe but last seasons cdg wallet camo polka dots retailed for 120 or a tad bit more heck you can find those on eBay for 200 and below

Not feeling any of that CDG collaboration (their Play line is great, however). I just don't like the polka dots and pinstripes...

Money saved for that Pink Panther Henley 8)

Just got the Hebrew in... Slept on the Red/White joint...

still no shipping conf from last weeks drop, and still 'shipping label created' only from week one drop.  Not sure that I am going to get anything this season lol.

still no shipping conf from last weeks drop, and still 'shipping label created' only from week one drop.  Not sure that I am going to get anything this season lol.
Same.

Last time I ordered, it shipped within 2 hrs lol. Now its just nada

Same.

Last time I ordered, it shipped within 2 hrs lol. Now its just nada
i contacted them about it.  i'm usually not in a rush to get orders delivered, but they have had my money for a while now and my stuff is still in limbo.

Last edited:
i contacted them about it.  i'm usually not in a rush to get orders delivered, but they have had my money for a while now and my stuff is still in limbo.

phone or email? when i called them, my orders (1st week's drop) were shipped the next day (Wednesday) .

phone or email? when i called them, my orders (1st week's drop) were shipped the next day (Wednesday) .
Emailed, I didn't even think to call which, of course, would have been a much smarter thing for me to do, haha.  If i don't get a response, which I have a feeling will be the case, I'll call.  That's great that you got some results though.  

'un ds' lol this shirt today to cheer myself up...

I was trying to look natural but wasn't exactly sure about what to do with my arms haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom