Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Was wondering if somebody can help me out. Missed out on the release date for the box logo hoody in grey. After some researching after the fact, was able to obtain one from a seller on eBay who had reputable (350+ @100%) feedback and had also sold Supreme (both past and present) gear.

I received the item today and would like to compare just to ease my mind. So NT brethren, if anybody has their hoody and wouldn't mind snapping a few picks (in plastic packing, tags, etc.), I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Post a picture of yours and we'll tell you if it's legit.

While I'm being active.
Sunday

switched out hoodie to hit this club event. Didn't want no anonymous stains on the Grey lol

Last edited:
Errybody has wheats fam, the black ones look dope... I wish the croc print was all over (mudguard/body) as opposed to just the upper portion of the boot....

Last edited:
i wish they would.... the mini logo zips were released in september already. really wanted one too.

Are we talking about the same hoody? They released a batch in SS 13 and then these popped up on JP site idk a month ago. Im pretty sure they didn't drop on US site.

I think ill have to go with the classic wheat Timbs def fit longer than sneakers, narrow feet might suggest a full size down or go try them on at the mall first.

Digglo- Whats up with the foams? Though they were a FW release???

Last edited:
Are we talking about the same hoody? They released a batch in SS 13 and then these popped up on JP site idk a month ago. Im pretty sure they didn't drop on US site.

oh my bad, was talking about the half zip small bogos. this seems even better imo however. didnt know these were a f/w release, ill def keep my eye out for these

the timbs are so nice I'm planning on getting a pair. still debating on which one though leaning more toward wheat timbs

Finally got my hoody. Settled for the red camo in hopes I can trade with someone but with the way every other colorway is going for, I'd have to add cash :x

Also ordered a diamond tweed camp for my girl but they sent me a navy suede camp. :smh:
Gonna email them but I'm trying to get it by Christmas, so should I call the store or the warehouse for faster customer service? Any have this happen to them before? They should cover return shipping right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom