Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
#GTAVselfie 
nthat.gif

^good look ..cant wait to get mine in its taking years it feels like.. coped a large for a bigger look but I don't know how big a look I'm gonna get exactly..

Be careful with that keychain dude. I got one and it's chopped up so bad since I got it. It chips really really easy. The last keychain I got was the NYC license plate and the ink came off that in like a week. No more keychain a for me from sup...sorry guys
Damn, that sucks.  I'll definitely be mindful of that when using mine.  Thanks for letting me know.

@rob they fit slimmer (slightly) than a normal sup pullover, also they r 90% cotton 10% poly or acryllic (can't remember) not the normal 100% cotton.

Thanks for that info ..I should be fine .just trying to hurry up and wear it before I get out for christmas vacation ups needs to stop doing me!!

How do the trail hats fit? I'm a 7-1/4" in fitted so should I go with small/med. or med/large? I almost copped last time I was in soho and grabbed the inri beanie instead cuz it was freezing out. Never even tried one on :/
Didn't see anything bout em in the sizing chafj. Any ifo much appreciated .

Not sure if any of y'all follow 40oz Van on twitter but he was posting some of his supreme collection on there earlier today. Dudes collection is deep

Damn just copped last Quilted Polka Dot button up (large). Had eye on it since released. Was really hoping to get it on sale lol. Did anyone else grab one of these?!

Last edited:
Not sure if any of y'all follow 40oz Van on twitter but he was posting some of his supreme collection on there earlier today. Dudes collection is deep

When you got money to blow, it's not hard to have an impression collection and just stock up on older pieces as well to seem like you was been on it.

@mcags navy cw just came in. Fits and looks top notch. Only thing left for me this season is pinstripe beanie and small box zip...tees too hopefully.

Nah 40 been on supreme. He's posted pics of him from years and years ago rocking pieces.

Oh alright then disregard what I said then, don't follow that guy to know.

Anyone got a XL football top white/orange, or black and or the green and orange Bengal jersey? Wanna treat myself to a Christmas gift, or know someone else who do?

No Timberlands yet?? What are they gonna drop this week then... a shirt and 4 hats? Maybe they'll release those mini logo zip ups then.

Hi all. Was wondering if somebody can help me out. Missed out on the release date for the box logo hoody in grey. After some researching after the fact, was able to obtain one from a seller on eBay who had reputable (350+ @100%) feedback and had also sold Supreme (both past and present) gear.

I received the item today and would like to compare just to ease my mind. So NT brethren, if anybody has their hoody and wouldn't mind snapping a few picks (in plastic packing, tags, etc.), I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Can someone tell me what sz I need to get in the timbs if I wear a 11 is most other sneakers??? Thanx

Get an 11 in the Timbs too.

Surprised the email came on a Tuesday. I'm good on them tho.

I wouldnt say they run big, more like they don't fit like sneakers. I def would'nt go a full size down, you prob could get away with a half size tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom