Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone speak on the quality of the jesus piece?

In the world of jewelry...garbage.

Speaking of da Jesus piece and Supreme.

Anyone else notice how Supreme totally bit ninjahood's bedsheets for one of their camps this year?

^lol at the sheets, classic set. Thanks for the info, I know nothing about jewery, been rocking the same chain for like 10 years

That jesus piece would be $50 at any jewlery store. Your paying for that stamp on the back. If they made a skateboard one id buy though not for $360 :x

i got banned from HB forums though. . .

All the stuff that goes on there and i get banned

Guess they know where my real home is

Last edited:
Copped the micro jesus. Price is redic but its just too clean, so many imitations have popped up and none of em are nearly as clean as the og preme micro jesus.

What did you do to get banned from HB? That forum is the wild wild west

This brand called "Ronin Division" did a release today

everybody was salty because they couldn't add to cart (shopify problems)

i posted a pic of my cart & told them to keep trying

They banned me and deleted my posts

i guess the Mods on HB sell the clothing

@theonew why not cop if&co micro Jesus 14k gold Franco chain and vvs diamonds in the eyes for 70 more. But regardless. In person it is fire if your just going for the look

Tree camo hoody looks good but not worth the resale price, saw a green one go for 600+ :x

Last edited:
I grabbed a black beanie yesterday along with the Mary keychain, can't wait for them to come in.
Be careful with that keychain dude. I got one and it's chopped up so bad since I got it. It chips really really easy. The last keychain I got was the NYC license plate and the ink came off that in like a week. No more keychain a for me from sup...sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom