Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody has pics of them rocking the sweaters? trying to see if these are a slim fit or if they have all that balloon stuff around the waist. if i'm spending this much on a hoodie, the fit better be right. i'm thinking of getting a medium.

nobody has pics of them rocking the sweaters? trying to see if these are a slim fit or if they have all that balloon stuff around the waist. if i'm spending this much on a hoodie, the fit better be right. i'm thinking of getting a medium.
just go on IG and search "#boxlogohoodie" I'm sure there will be plenty of pics.

Last edited:
does anyone know how the levis quilted shirt fits?  i mean, over shirt like with extra room or similar to their regular button ups?

thanks!

I never owned a supreme button up before this but compared to a regular button up it fits a little smaller. It looks better in person and is good quality.

I got the hooded twill it's a really dope shirt. I'm bitter that I passed on the hooded denim button up. Not the red one whatever color the other one was lol
And for the guy asking about the button ups, they all don't fit the same. I have a plain purple one that's a slim fitting shirt and then I have a black denim one that fits a little looser. But both of the shirts fit really good. They look really good around the waste. One thing I hate about button ups is when they are really baggy at the bottom and I feel like I'm wearing a cape.

quote name="JordanF1end" url="/t/500461/official-supreme-thread-vol-the-brand-worth-get-your-mom-to-wait-in-line-for-f-w13-faq-on-pg-1/5610#post_19289355"]did anyone get there box logo hoody yet from UPS?[/quote]
Most will show tomorrow.
Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow.
And I live in Oakland, CA ( is there any other OG)
Keep an eye out.

If anyone didnt know

Champion
Ribbed beanie
Urban Camo Trooper

There has to be at least 2 more collabs cuz I think only one piece of clothing is left to drop. The rest are hats and the headband. Timberland and something else maybe?
And my Bogo came yesterday if anyone cares lol

Last edited:
Moment of Silence for FW 13

Grabbed the grey ribbed beanie and threw in the Jesus Piece to get free shipping.  Been waiting for this beanie all season 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom