Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those gray and navy blue sweats, I'd rock. The crewnecks would be a go if not for that huge C logo.

Those gray and navy blue sweats, I'd rock. The crewnecks would be a go if not for that huge C logo.
Yeah I actually kind of like these if they just had all the all-over script without the huge C. I have the hoodie that came out earlier this season with the huge C and like it a lot, but this just has too much going on with both the script and the huge C.

I'm going to go ahead and put my faith/chips in next season

20th anniversary :smokin

last cop this season will probably be the headbands

just to flip . . .

got my tracking friday but still not showing up on UPS. I'm in cali so I already know how long this takes. longest I've had to wait was close to two weeks, it was a holiday that coming monday though.

got my tracking friday but still not showing up on UPS. I'm in cali so I already know how long this takes. longest I've had to wait was close to two weeks, it was a holiday that coming monday though.
i live in new rochelle, ny 

and my tracking still hasnt been updated... yall think i should give them a call??

(why does this always happen to me!!!!)

im getting a tnf tomorrow, box logo scheduled to be here friday...the tnf released on the 18th of november i believe...i live near SF

nothing new, but just goes to show u never know what to expect

In Baltimore, tracking number onThursday, didn't update til yesterday, rescheduled delivery date is today but prob will be rescheduled again cuz we are supposed to be getting another snow storm.

Last edited:
does anyone know how the levis quilted shirt fits?  i mean, over shirt like with extra room or similar to their regular button ups?

thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom