Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roses jersey is definitely best item of 2013, IMO.

S/S '14 is gonna be nuts.  Possible Nas tee AND Foams?
mean.gif

:lol: they don't care

I know they don't care but one of these days someone's going to end up getting in a fight out there they won't have to clean up garbage every five seconds and they won't have to constantly go out there and make sure the lines straight and everyone's not bunched up on the sidewalk

Which I'm sure people have gotten in fights before it's just not a good look. That and mad heads that showed up early don't miss out cuz some douchebag shows up at 10:00 and snakes a spot in the line. And it wouldn't be hard to just tap up a line out side. I know the coffee shop next door loves it cuz it brings them mad business. But like u said supreme really DOESNT care but I can say this after yesterday if I can't cop online then I'll just go without...no big deal. Plenty of other stuff that's worth copping

Hey I'm new to supreme, and just curious what usually goes on sale on this sale you are taking about, and how much $$ off per item is it usually. And is this sale on their website as well?

i think the best item that will make it to the sale is the half zip

if flags do make it. . .(which i doubt)

they'll be impossible to manually get

Hey I'm new to supreme, and just curious what usually goes on sale on this sale you are taking about, and how much $$ off per item is it usually. And is this sale on their website as well?

Whatever items are up on the website by the time the sale starts will be on sale I'm pretty sure it's 20% off. sign up for the mailing list dude.

Agreed that the Roses was the best release this year. I should've done multiple colors.

Anyone hitting NY tomorrow? Hearing they will restock box logos etc. if anyone is willing to help out shoot me a pm...

anyone else's box logo delivery get delayed today? said it would be here today but got rescheduled for monday.

anyone cop the satin b-9? I was looking at the sizing and it seems like they run a little big. can anyone who owns it comment on the sizing? am I the only #brokeboi waiting for it to hit the sale :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
anyone cop the satin b-9? I was looking at the sizing and it seems like they run a little big. can anyone who owns it comment on the sizing? am I the only #brokeboi waiting for it to hit the sale smokin.gifnerd.gif

I'd like to know this as well

Finally got one of my orders for tnf jacket...they sent me the vest...have two more coming but not the sz m I wanted, plus they're already sold...damnit, should I call the wearhouse, anybody know the # or anybody have experience with this...thx in advance

Finally got one of my orders for tnf jacket...they sent me the vest...have two more coming but not the sz m I wanted, plus they're already sold...damnit, should I call the wearhouse, anybody know the # or anybody have experience with this...thx in advance

I would email them I had defective shoes before and they were sold out. Guy found a pair at one of stores and sent them to me and emailed me return label. I think the warehouse number is on the shipping label, but thats only usually the place to call before order ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom