Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too bad. Glad I copped.
Waiting on Cosby tho

Loved the look and style of the ribbed beanie, but I copped one last year and it was only worn a few times before it started fitting like I owned it for years. It gets loose and the fit of it becomes baggy.

For timbs I find myself sizing down 1 to 1.5 sizes down. But that's just me. Just go try some on.

I was going to mention, if you're having trouble debating on the size - go to your local shoe store that sells Timbos and try them on.

I've been copping 6"s since a teenager, and I've always went a whole size down. I like my boots to fit tight though.

Who in here is copping these timbs?

i gotta a feeling these will be like TNF drop

i'll be happy at 11:00am for no reason looking like. . .

It gets loose and the fit of it becomes baggy.
I was going to mention, if you're having trouble debating on the size - go to your local shoe store that sells Timbos and try them on.

I've been copping 6"s since a teenager, and I've always went a whole size down. I like my boots to fit tight though.

All of this.

Damn supreme been dropping some good ****.
Is it still impossible to get their stuff? Been wanting a box crew neck.

That ribbed beanie looks dope too. I assume they're sold out already?

Box logo crewneck hasn't been released since 08-09 I believe. Not coming out anytime soon.

Ribbed beanie still available in a few colors. http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/hats/ribbed-beanie

Last edited:

Box logo crewneck hasn't been released since 08-09 I believe. Not coming out anytime soon.

Ribbed beanie still available in a few colors. http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/hats/ribbed-beanie

The two ugliest colors.

Thanks though.

I'll just have to keep up with this thread more.

Yeah there are way to many people that lurk around these threads trying to grab information without ever contributing anything with any thread. So in the asics and new balance thread I just started PMing people links and everything.

Anybody know what sizes the Timbs start at?  I'm a 7.5 in the 6" boot.  Also I wouldn't mind if someone posted links or PM'd me 
happy.gif

Any help is much appreciated.  

Anybody know what sizes the Timbs start at?  I'm a 7.5 in the 6" boot.  Also I wouldn't mind if someone posted links or PM'd me :D

Any help is much appreciated.  

THIS. I'm an 8 but I take a 7.5 in timbs, desert boots, etc, and lately Preme has been showing ZERO love to anything below an 8 SMH. I hope they drop some 7.5's but I wont hold my breath. Given that I've seen spots selling regular 6" Timbs for $180, I ain't eem mad at this collab's price point.

Any idea what else drops tomm? Cosby beanie? Need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom