Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyesCan someone help me understand why you need someone else to send you a link to a site you can easily get yourself?
I am sorry but I don't understand why people just don't go to the site and order the Timbs themsleves?
Is it really that hard for some people to do?
And if so why?
I really am curious.
Wondering why peeps can't do this simple task.
You really need someone to help you?
Just go to Supreme site at 11:00 and add your size to the cart... Get your mom's credit card and check out. :rolleyes 8) :smokin

^I'm referring to early links, kinda like they have for NDC.  You lame pug-owner, trying to be funny with that "mom's credit card" remark.

Last edited:
Yeah I usually go a whole size down in Timbs.

Hope everyone who wants them can get them smoothly 
pimp.gif

Never had a problem with adding to cart when it comes to fast selling drops. Only ones I've encountered is the site declining my card on the first go around and having to try again :smh:
Tried on a bunch of timbs at nordstrom rack but couldn't find the actual ones but looks like I'm going with a sz 10 while I regularly wear a 12. My feet are weird so I wouldn't go with the same size if you're also a sz 12 in most shoes.

Finally reached supreme today, or should I say my girl did. She emailed them and got back a reply within half an hour. I tried calling and emailing and still nothing :lol:

Drop List

Supreme x Timberland
Fleece Headband
Crosby Beanie
Rib Stripe Beanie
Broken Houndstooth
SmallBox Zip UP

I figured they'd drop the headband and Cosby at the same time smh. Dont really need the headband i guess. Black Cosby is needed tho.

And i knew they were gonna do the small box zips too

Naw it should be one more. Did the Occult shirt drop yet? And i think there are like 3 hats that havent dropped

^I'm referring to early links, kinda like they have for NDC.  You lame pug-owner, trying to be funny with that "mom's credit card" remark.
[/quote
I am sure your mom will buy you whatever you need and someone will hold yor hand through the whole process.
PUGLIFE!

Left to drop (I think)
Occult Button Up
Houndstooth Dot camp
Ripstop softbill camp
Quilted Pillbox Earflap cap
Aberdeen beanie

will prob be next weeks drop and the last of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom