Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "Links"
No "Bots"
Again got all I wanted 2 items hoodie and Cosby and was out at 8:00 (west coast) on the dot.
Good ol fashioned experience gets it every time.
Peep:

WHOA, you use autofill like all of us!! you DA MAN!!! Stop slurpin yourself fam...

Yea I was about to say that's nothing impressive. The majority of us can cop in under a minute. Especially on a drop like this. Congrats on coppin what u wanted tho fam.

What's the matter?
You bummed cuz the headband didn't come in pink?

Your sarcasm detector not working? Nobody is impressed with your cop, keep it movin...

and #DIPSETallDAY with the pink...

Gotta love the Holier-than-thou Supreme snobs lol

Damn I slept thru the drop. When I got up the cws of the small box zip I wanted are sold out...but managed to grab black cosby and finally a l red football top (got a m I've been trying to sell/ swap since they dropped) nice, would have never seen they came back if someone didn't post it here...good looks, luv nt

No swiftness was needed for the beanie,hoodie or headband don't see the need to brag about that.

Last edited:
Guys think the Timbos will restock?

It seems around 8pm shoes restock thats how I got the AF1s . About 1105 size 9 and 9.5 came back up in wheat for almost a minute so you might have to be quick. I never had luck with hose page monitoring sites but some people know exactly when stuff restocks some how.

Last edited:
It seems around 8pm shoes restock thats how I got the AF1s . About 1105 size 9 and 9.5 came back up in wheat for almost a minute so you might have to be quick. I never had luck with hose page monitoring sites but some people know exactly when stuff restocks some how.

I think a few NTers that understand programming use tools that monitor sites for updates for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom