Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck on the Timbs for me, I thought using my work laptop would give me a leg up but nope.

I would buy a hat but 25 for shipping kills the deal.

There's no reason to be showing off what or how you bought something in here.

This isn't hypbeast forums. Let's keep this civil and let's all help each other out.

just when i thought alot of NT'ers kill this forum for me, Animal Thug keeps it in line. Props!

i kinda wanted the cardinal jersey to go with the volcanos

if anyone has a L. . . .

PM a playa

Last edited:
Are we talking about the same hoody? They released a batch in SS 13 and then these popped up on JP site idk a month ago. Im pretty sure they didn't drop on US site.

I think ill have to go with the classic wheat Timbs def fit longer than sneakers, narrow feet might suggest a full size down or go try them on at the mall first.

Digglo- Whats up with the foams? Though they were a FW release???
damn thanks for the early heads up was able to get a black one in my size

idk how you guys do it though:

my heart and hands get too crazy around release time

congrats to everyone!

totally the opposite for me, being in Cali I always find it hard to just wake up a little before 8 am and cop.
This season has been pretty cool IMO, i wish there were a few more outerwear pieces I liked. Only thing I might cop is that satin parka and i hope it makes it to the sale

I had the opportunity to cop the black timbs, but decided to back out last minute. Holiday budgets way too tight. Mostly got everything I wanted out for this season. Hopefully spring '14 will be great.

Just woke up. Should I head to the store today or tomorrow for stuff released today? I would like the zip up.

When is the sale?

this just wasn't my drop. had the grey zip up and a black headband, was about to click check out and my phone dies. run out to the car to charge it and I get the large black zip up with a red headband since the previous was sold out and my phone dies again cause the cord won't connect right. :smh:

guess no one liked the purple jersey?
surprised I grabbed the large and was able to checkout just now.

damn thanks for the early heads up was able to get a black one in my size

Good to hear. Got the black last season and its very nice. Don't need another zip up.

this just wasn't my drop. had the grey zip up and a black headband, was about to click check out and my phone dies. run out to the car to charge it and I get the large black zip up with a red headband since the previous was sold out and my phone dies again cause the cord won't connect right. :smh:

I had similar thing happen for the box logo drop. Sitting in car on phone using an autofill app it adds my phone number into credit card box. Couldn't get cc info to load. Then I do it manually then kept getting can't process card....needless to say I had a lil temper tantrum in my car in a walmart parking lot....

2rwlpp4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom