Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on that tracking

Just got it

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Got the email and remembered the jam box from the preview so I ordered that. Surprised it sold out when I checked the site later.

Got my paisley bucket hat what I really wanted also copped black sup camp cap and Easter island long sleeve for the hell of it lol

My order with 1 item placed at 11:05 shipped. My large order placed at 11:00 has yet to ship. Go figure.

Last edited:
About to get my first hoodie. Only grabbed shirts in the past. True to size on the pull overs?

Large it is lol

I'ma be honest.

If you like your clothes fitted nicely, a Medium might just work out for you. A Large hoody is definitely a true large, but I find the Large's to be a little bit larger than normal on me.

I'm 6'0, 178lbs....right now; a medium in the hoodies/sweatshirts does me justice.

It really depends on how you like your clothes to fit you.

Last edited:
I'ma be honest.

If you like your clothes fitted nicely, a Medium might just work out for you. A Large hoody is definitely a true large, but I find the Large's to be a little bit larger than normal on me.

I'm 6'0, 178lbs....right now; a medium in the hoodies/sweatshirts does me justice.

I'm 6'0 177 and I get all my tees in medium. I have some medium hoodies but they are real fitted on me now. Going to buy the first hoodie I like this season in a large to see how I like it. It's more of a sleeve chest ratio that f me up. Long arms.

I'ma be honest.

ended up with a large hoodie cause it was the last size. hopefully it's not too big

These didnt drop today right :nerd: .. Havent kept up with supreme in years, is there a lot of hype for this? Any word on the price? I'm guessing like 138.. I need it :lol:

$138 seems super low, Champion, paisley hood, heavy weight material guessing $250ish.

I'm 6'0 177 and I get all my tees in medium. I have some medium hoodies but they are real fitted on me now. Going to buy the first hoodie I like this season in a large to see how I like it. It's more of a sleeve chest ratio that f me up. Long arms.
WOW 6'0 177 and you rock with medium t's?

I'm 6'0 155, got a couple medium t's. if i had any type of significant/muscle fat, medium t's would suffocate me. but large t's are waay too big.

if i start working out I feel like all my clothes will be worthless to me. but good to know I should porbably go with L's in hoodies.

i'm 5' 9" 165 and wear L 

and yall talking about med....lol j/k

my shoulders/chest is kinda stout so I can't really rock mediums like that 

WOW 6'0 177 and you rock with medium t's?

I'm 6'0 155, got a couple medium t's. if i had any type of significant/muscle fat, medium t's would suffocate me. but large t's are waay too big.

if i start working out I feel like all my clothes will be worthless to me. but good to know I should porbably go with L's in hoodies.
I may cop a large to see how the large fits on me since I plan to gain 10 pounds for the winter. Medium just feel so nice on me.

really want a flags pullover but $180 :x yet somehow, $150 for flight pants doesnt feel as bad :lol: just really wanna see some fit pics first before dropping dat $$

i'm 5' 9" 165 and wear L 

and yall talking about med....lol j/k

my shoulders/chest is kinda stout so I can't really rock mediums like that 

I'm built same as you and wear L in supreme hoodies n t-shirts....dudes bigger than me talking about wearing a M....would be way too tigh/uncomfortable for my liking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom