Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there only the mini Harvard pullover? A slightly larger harvard pullover would be perfect. Not as small as the mini where its unnoticeable and not as big as a regular box logo.

Yep 27 for a 30 waist and 28 3/4 for 36 waist lol. Look at sizing on shop page, love that Supreme actually lists sizes for specific pieces, so many companies have some generic chart.
Thats so absurd lol I wear a 30 and they would be straight flood pants on me:lol: appreciate the heads up though, glad someone said something before I spent all that on em. MIght check em out if theyre still around when I head up to NY in october, but my sense of urgency to cop them just went down tremendously lol

There's no way that champion jacket is going to be $178....the champion sweatshirt maybe...but that jacket is going to be in the high 2s maybe low 3s

Was at Supreme LA yesterday. Most of the good stuff were already gone. They had a bunch of Shaolin tees and 5+ of each color Pacific Camo Camps.

For my Suprme order on Thursday, I got tracking from Supreme 3-4 hours after placing my order. The tracking number still shows a UPS label created. Looks like I won't be getting my package next week due to Labor day

Supposed first vans drop
supreme-vans-sk8-hi-star.jpg

can't wait for official pics

anyone have or know where i can see detailed pics of the corduroy 5 pocket pant? the pics on the supreme website aren't detailed enough for me. i want to see how the corduroy looks before i cop.

Damn $228. Prob not gonna be able to get it because I get to work on Thursdays at 11 :x

Gonna have to pay resell :frown: . Need the burgundy and black. Jacket and sweatshirt

There's no way that champion jacket is going to be $178....the champion sweatshirt maybe...but that jacket is going to be in the high 2s maybe low 3s

Nah.. The Champion Crewneck last f/w was 136, no chance it's gonna be 178 just because of a hood. Even the parka was less than 200 last season, and you're talking 3 for the jacket? No way.

I'm thinking 146 hoodie, 188 parka

Damn $228. Prob not gonna be able to get it because I get to work on Thursdays at 11
sick.gif

Gonna have to pay resell
frown.gif
. Need the burgundy and black. Jacket and sweatshirt
Get to work early and use the app, it'll take like a minute.
Just do like RottenPieces said, or just go to work late. I walked out of an exam to use the restroom cop the CDG camps last season, took less than a minute.

I got a CC error when trying to checkout on my pc.

took out my phone and my order went through no problem.

Using a Visa check/ debit card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom