Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of my orders shipped yet.  I find Supreme either ships instantly, or takes a week.  There's no middle ground.

Neither of my orders shipped yet.  I find Supreme either ships instantly, or takes a week.  There's no middle ground.
I never had to wait a week for my items to ship but I still haven't received my shipping confirmation. Probably get the email later on today.

my package is in baltimore and it says it will arrive tuesday -_- .... i live maybe 10 minutes away from DC so like about and hour from baltimore 
laugh.gif
 im guessing ill get it today or tomorrow

my package is in baltimore and it says it will arrive tuesday -_- .... i live maybe 10 minutes away from DC so like about and hour from baltimore 
laugh.gif

They don't do Saturday deliveries do they? and Monday is the holiday. I usually getting my shipping the next and receive my package the following Tuesday/Wednesday

laugh.gif

They don't do Saturday deliveries do they? and Monday is the holiday. I usually getting my shipping the next and receive my package the following Tuesday/Wednesday
i guess ups doesnt deliver on saturdays unless you have a special label according to their site 
frown.gif
 maybe theyll be waiting for me tonight 

Last edited:
Got my tracking, but have yet to see it update.

My zippo and ashtray get here today though 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how the sizing of PCL/Crosses tee compares to regular SS13 tee shirts? (Dorothy, Cats, etc)

Got my shipping yesterday at 4 eastern and my order was in by 11:01... orders must have been crazy, usually get shipping confirmation before 1 pm.

Also restocks on the football jerseys.

Does anyone know how the sizing of PCL/Crosses tee compares to regular SS13 tee shirts? (Dorothy, Cats, etc)

I have the pcl t and then the regular graphic tees from the season. I wear an XL and the pcl fits a little smaller than the regular tees from the season.

These didnt drop today right :nerd: .. Havent kept up with supreme in years, is there a lot of hype for this? Any word on the price? I'm guessing like 138.. I need it :lol:

My guess is around $178...Gonna have to cop with the swiftness too since that colorway will most likely sell out the fastest.

When's the next drop date? Anybody have a clue? That champion hoodie and hockey tee lookin' too sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom