Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if we can get same day shipping. i remember last thing i got off supreme shipped out that day by 12 
happy.gif
Shipping confirmations are already going out

do there hoodies go on sale because damm that price is crazy. im looking at the one with the flags on the back and going down the sleeves.

got the camp I wanted

but is there anyway to have the info pre filled out on the iphone app for check out?

if so someone "PM" me the info

Last edited:
Anybody cop a hooded twill shirt in a khaki or black color in a medium?

I needed that so bad, someone please let me know..

Just got my JoA tee in black.  Hate paying $10 shipping for a single item but whatever.  I'm happy now 
happy.gif

woke up late :smh:

wanted a sup crewneck and maybe that jawbone box. now i'm deciding if i want to get the half zip while it's still up. had the bruce lee deck in my cart but gone after all this deliberating.

woke up late :smh:

wanted a sup crewneck and maybe that jawbone box. now i'm deciding if i want to get the half zip while it's still up. had the bruce lee deck in my cart but gone after all this deliberating.

I'm assuming you're on the west coast? I couldn't imagine waking up at 8am to cop supreme :x

Thank God I'm on the east.

Happy about my pickups. Still on the lookout for the khaki hooded twill for close to retail :lol: onto the gore tex new era and maybe some shirts if any catch my eye.

How do the printed tees in this drop fit? I'm wondering if these are true to size, as their sizing can be a bit all over the place...

These didnt drop today right :nerd: .. Havent kept up with supreme in years, is there a lot of hype for this? Any word on the price? I'm guessing like 138.. I need it :lol:

Last edited:
These didnt drop today right :nerd: .. Havent kept up with supreme in years, is there a lot of hype for this? Any word on the price? I'm guessing like 138.. I need it :lol:

I wont buy anything else for the rest of the season if I can get that and the Champion hoody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom