Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted it
frown.gif
i wouldnt say 100% but check back for a restock next week. its happened before

Extremely annoyed.  Something messed up with my cookies and it sent me to the freaking UK site when I tried to check out.  Cost me from getting the Black Joan of Arc tee which I really wanted.  Had to go back in through an incognito window and could only end up with the grey one.
Don't worry. I'll buy you a black Miz shirt for SS that will totally make up for your loss.

My VISA was declined for some reason the first time but went through just fine when i re-submitted it. So it's probably not a Mastercard issue.

i wouldnt say 100% but check back for a restock next week. its happened before
That thing is gone.... Random restockes only come mid season or after huge exclusive drops... But could happen near the end of season.
Edit: the jambox is back up
And the Jesus Piece is still there

Last edited:
Didn't pick up anything. I think the best thing in this drop was the hooded shirt in the tan color. 

Looking forward to next weeks drop. 

95% of things "restock" on Supreme's site.  They're not full fledged restocks, but they are canceled/rejected orders.

If anyone got a Black Joan of Arc shirt (Large) to resell and would be willing to help me out at a good price, I will pay it back later this season or with a pair of shoes.

want either an olive or a grey joa tee...got everything i wanted just not sure if i should have gotten white in the anti establishment tee or the twins.

oh well. picked up a grey sup sweater, olive camp, grey photo tee, white twins and white anti establishment tee.

:smh::smh::smh: i have 2 of the same cards and one is near maxed and the other is Paid off................ I was entering the info for the maxed out one :lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully I catch a restock of the Joan t

That thing is gone.... Random restockes only come mid season or after huge exclusive drops... But could happen near the end of season.
Edit: the jambox is back up
And the Jesus Piece is still there

lol. Things get restocked the first release day of any drop randomly.

lol. Things get restocked the first release day of any drop randomly.
Not all the time
But since the " great explosion", yes stuff is getting restocked at astronomical proportions. This was not happening back in 08-10(as far as the online store is concerned)...you would get maybe 1 or 2 at most restocks and that's it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom