Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What he said. The Red and Blue Paisley shirts + White jersey went quick as well.

Last edited:
Paisley Buckets, Iridescent Jacket and back Joan of Arc tee seems to be the first things that sold out...

i only copped a black JOA and Shaolin tee...the Shaolin tee surprisingliy looks good in other colors though
Got the Shaolin tee in plum. Wasn't gonna get any tees, but I thought it looked really good in that color.

Successful drop, now just waiting for the gore tex new era and hockey jersey. I really don't understand the hype around bucket hats at all they look stupid imo.

Bucket hats look kinda stupid on me so I don't buy them, but people can definitely pull them off and I think they look pretty dope.

been rocking white tees religiously. needed some variety. copped four tees and dipped. can't be wearing several hundred dollar sneakers with a washed three times hanes white tee :smh:

was in at 11:59 and my card got denied 30 times :smh::smh::smh: then my dude told me they dont accept master card -__-..... could of swore i used this same card last year. Well I was able to get the black denim jacket but no Joan of arc t after trying another card

was in at 11:59 and my card got denied 30 times
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
then my dude told me they dont accept master card -__-..... could of swore i used this same card last year. Well I was able to get the black denim jacket but no Joan of arc t after trying another card
You probably forgot to change the dropdown from Visa to MasterCard

Haha I had to use Mastercard today because my Visa got declined for some reason.

Extremely annoyed.  Something messed up with my cookies and it sent me to the freaking UK site when I tried to check out.  Cost me from getting the Black Joan of Arc tee which I really wanted.  Had to go back in through an incognito window and could only end up with the grey one.

was in at 11:59 and my card got denied 30 times
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
then my dude told me they dont accept master card -__-..... could of swore i used this same card last year. Well I was able to get the black denim jacket but no Joan of arc t after trying another card
They definitely accept MC

nothing for me but only a couple things look like they sold out. Might get the easter island long sleeve next week if its still there

it's the first drop so there's always gonna be bugs and **** that are gonna be worked out...

i would love to see the numbers for items sold online one day...

Oh well idk wth went wrong i entered my matercard info probably 20 something times and got Declined and then my Visa went right through. Same thing happened to me last season and i missed out on the roses :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom