Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have or know where i can see detailed pics of the corduroy 5 pocket pant? the pics on the supreme website aren't detailed enough for me. i want to see how the corduroy looks before i cop.
CRe
anyone have or know where i can see detailed pics of the corduroy 5 pocket pant? the pics on the supreme website aren't detailed enough for me. i want to see how the corduroy looks before i cop.[/quot

careful getting those.
I got a pair last year and got my reg size and the were so small in the waist it broke the latch and now they're shot.
In like 5 min by the way.

xdcy80.jpg

307z09j.jpg

2r3gvq0.jpg

A question like that, nobody knows the answer to... It's all speculation until a reliable source leaks the drop the day before or we get word from the London store (6 hours before it comes out here.)

None of you people ever answer my questions. Ya'll are just as bad as the workers. :smh:

Is this your first season or something? No one NO ONE, except those "workers" know when something will drop more than day in advance. Why would a bunch of guys not connected to Supreme, know when a random piece would drop if the workers won't even tell you. Jeez I swear some of you people are unrealistic and that why Supreme workers are the way they are.... dealing with this all day every day. Supreme has always been great to me though.

None of you people ever answer my questions. Ya'll are just as bad as the workers. 
mean.gif
Is this your first season or something? No one NO ONE, except those "workers" know when something will drop more than day in advance. Why would a bunch of guys not connected to Supreme, know when a random piece would drop if the workers won't even tell you. Jeez I swear some of you people are unrealistic and that why Supreme workers are the way they are.... dealing with this all day every day. Supreme has always been great to me though.
Yeah, it's my first season actually following everything. Before, I'd just walk into a store whenever and pick up whatever I liked. I didn't know that it's anyone's guess.

Last edited:
lol that HB love

supreme is way over priced
Honestly its high but not that bad. Go into nordstroms or any higher end clothing store and you'll prob pay more for stuff of similar quality.
I'd say brands like bape, of, bbc/icecream, and a slew of others are 'way overpriced' but of course its just my opinion and others would prob disagree

These didnt drop today right :nerd: .. Havent kept up with supreme in years, is there a lot of hype for this? Any word on the price? I'm guessing like 138.. I need it :lol:

This & the hoodie version are at the top of my list this season.

No doubt these will sell out the quickest.

dayummm yall give it up for our special guest tonight...... WEVE GOT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

mean.gif

its high priced, not over priced. jordans are over priced. foamposites are over priced. a huge selection of other shoes you most likely own are over priced; but supreme is priced appropriately. 

Reactions: God
How do supreme jackets fit? I want to cop that corduroy jacket that just dropped, do you all know if it is thin? I want to wear this during the fall and winter to work multiple times a week. I'm in Atlanta so it doesn't get super cold but often chilly so I would pair this with a sweater.

Did everyone in this thread that placed an order on Thursday receive their tracking numbers yet? I only ordered the Bruce Lee skatedeck and havent recevied a shipping confirmation yet. SMDH.

Im gonna be real heated if the try to finnesse me out of $75. :smh:

Last edited:
Did everyone in this thread that placed an order on Thursday receive their tracking numbers yet? I only ordered the Bruce Lee skatedeck and havent recevied and shipping confirmation. SMDH.

Im gonna be real heated if the try to finnesse me out of $75.
mean.gif
I got tracking for 2 of 3 orders, on different days too.  I got my first tracking the same day the stuff dropped and my second one yesterday.  Just got to be patient, there were a lot of orders on Thursday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom