Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt mind a couple season/item exclusive stickers 
nerd.gif

are they still dropping some foamposites?

don't even want them but would like to see how they turn out

rumored drop from HB

Lions Shirt
Tartan Flannel
Baseball Shirt
Quilted Satin Bomber
Pin Stripe Twill Parka
Piss Face Zip Up
Virgin Mary Tee
Striped Thermal
Franklin Camp Cap
Repeater Camp Cap
Menthol Beanie

supreme still hasn't even given ups my items, and I ordered within the first 5 mins of the drop. what is the best way to contact them? I tried contacting them via their "contact" tool on the website, but to no avail thus far. this is ridiculous.

supreme still hasn't even given ups my items, and I ordered within the first 5 mins of the drop. what is the best way to contact them? I tried contacting them via their "contact" tool on the website, but to no avail thus far. this is ridiculous.

I ordered at 10:59 and my UPS tracking just got updated this morning. I'd give it another day or two before you start calling them.

Lol I should just buy a red jambox and make a logo stencil and just spray paint my own.

You copped on the first drop day... Be patient...
The first drop and exclusive drops have always been a wait.. Anywhere between a week or two weeks... You also have to remember Monday was a holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom