Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still having problems with Chrome.  Was able to get through with Firefox.  Weird.

Got a Mary tee in each color.  Threw me off that the tee wasn't in the t-shirt section.

And can't use a proxy at work.  Well, I could... but I'm not trying to get in trouble with the IT department here.

Last edited:
copped the red tartan and navy anti establishment. Surprised the yellow tartan sold out before the red one, I guess everyone wanted it since asap rocky had it :smh:

Thats exactly what happen.

Just copepd the virigin mary tee in black/white pretty easy computer was slow and still got one checkout at 11:04

Copped the red baseball jersey, no problems this week. Surprised it sold out so fast though. Never mind got last weeks order in

Last edited:
Got 2 of the items on my hit list for the season. Black Satin (best item from the preview, IMO). The blue one is dope too, but the white kinda killed it for me. Hate how white satin looks when dirtied, especially how easily dirty it can get from the sleeves.
Also got the black Virgin Mary tee.

First online pickup just got here 
smokin.gif

Woke up 12 minutes late, ended up missing on the baseball jersey. Still copped a parka and Benjamin camp.

After thinking that this past S/S was the worst season I can remember, this F/W is BY FAR, the worst season I can remember. I like the accessories--everything else is trash. Not a single piece will be copped by me this season (not including the collabs)

Looking at the preview again all I realize i really want is the cosby beanie.  Maybe the hockey jersey.

Champion hoodie
Bruce Lee Vans
Basquiat Collab
That's all I want
Saving money never felt so good lol

Got the jean coach in today, quality is there but liked the way it looked on line more. Ill layer it up and make it work though

copped a bruce lee deck on a restock [or cancelled order].. no tracking # yet. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom