Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got pic/ pics of the stars backpack?

(More than just the standard pic on supremes website)

Last edited:
eek.gif
 Supreme finally sells smalls online now, since when? Is that just for jackets or do they also got smalls in sweaters and tees online?

Yea I've never had a Supreme order take this long to ship. I got my shipping confirmations and everything but it still says that only a label was created. Already over a week from the first drop, and it's still not on a truck. 

Same :smh:, my shipment was supposed to be delivered last week, but never got it. The tracking number says label was created, but no update...

Black era's are pretty dope, but easy pass for me. Hope everyone who really wants them can cop easily. 

Still waiting on my JOA tee's from the first drop, and the pinstripe parka from the second drop. Never experienced shipping this slow through Supreme. My first tracking number still hasn't updated.

Anyone in here had a chance to check out the pinstripe parka? I ordered a medium, hopefully it fits. 

Black era's are pretty dope, but easy pass for me. Hope everyone who really wants them can cop easily. 

Still waiting on my JOA tee's from the first drop, and the pinstripe parka from the second drop. Never experienced shipping this slow through Supreme. My first tracking number still hasn't updated.

Anyone in here had a chance to check out the pinstripe parka? I ordered a medium, hopefully it fits. 

I posted a size medium supreme parka in my post above yours. I know it's not the same style, but, it should fit like a medium but will just be longer at the bottom. It will probably be as long as a large hoody but fit like a medium. This is what I mean:

See where the zipper ends? That's right at my waist. Then then the rest is longer because of the parka style. Fits me perfect though. Hope that helped. I'm 5'8 for your reference.

I posted a size medium supreme parka in my post above yours. I know it's not the same style, but, it should fit like a medium but will just be longer at the bottom. It will probably be as long as a large hoody but fit like a medium. This is what I mean:

See where the zipper ends? That's right at my waist. Then then the rest is longer because of the parka style. Fits me perfect though. Hope that helped. I'm 5'8 for your reference.
Word, appreciate it man! Repped

This is for my JoA tee 
indifferent.gif

And I haven't got anything from last week's drop yet.  I know it's Supreme and they dgaf, but this is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom