Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp this season is done for me. Missed the baseball jersey. Just the Cosby beanie left
Same, but they did restock the football jerseys, so these might get restocked as well.

I'm 100% sure that I won't even catch the restock. Unless I check it every waking 15 mins. It's all good though.

Just after the Cosby beanie at this point. Not really interested in any collabs.

Yea I've never had a Supreme order take this long to ship. I got my shipping confirmations and everything but it still says that only a label was created. Already over a week from the first drop, and it's still not on a truck. 

The jam box was smaller than I thought. My roommate has the bigger jam box and I thought it was going to be that size. Still happy with it though. Needed something small and portable like this. It's not as loud as the music dock I already have but that thing is a pain to move around and needs to be plugged into an outlet. Best accessory from this season IMO.

Wouldn't mind picking up the black box logo Gore-Tex New Era. Had the wool one with American flag on side but gave it to my friend and he lost it SMH. I like the red underbrim on this new one.

the big jambox is 400+ i think, so this ones good for me 
laugh.gif
Yeah I mean the big one can play music in a room of like 10 people partying without the sound being drowned out. The little one won't be effective in that manner. But it's nice to have as a portable speaker when you're rolling up, washing dishes, throw it in a backpack, etc... I'd say it'd be good for a small gathering of a few friends because it's not super loud.

I'm not buying a jambox if I want to play music loud anyway though. Standing speaker or system for that.

Yeah I mean the big one can play music in a room of like 10 people partying without the sound being drowned out. The little one won't be effective in that manner. But it's nice to have as a portable speaker when you're rolling up, washing dishes, throw it in a backpack, etc... I'd say it'd be good for a small gathering of a few friends because it's not super loud.

I'm not buying a jambox if I want to play music loud anyway though. Standing speaker or system for that.
no doubt. 

Just got one of my 2 orders placed on day one. SUP is lagging on the shipping. Won't get my Joan T until the 10th?!?
But here is the hooded button-up I just got .
Got a pen too.... Peep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom