Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizing question:

I wear a Large in Supreme tees
I wear a Medium in Supreme hoodies & jackets

My Medium in my Champion jacket (SS13) & parka (older) are a little small.

Should I get a Large of the champion collab this time? if it's close in sizing to the last one I should be good with a Large, but if it's like Supreme's jackets it'll be HUGE. I have room in my Denim Coaches Jacket that's a medium.

Thanks for the help.

This is for my JoA tee 
indifferent.gif

And I haven't got anything from last week's drop yet.  I know it's Supreme and they dgaf, but this is ridiculous.
My JOA tracking is the same thing man. IDK what the deal is..

Yeah I still haven't recieved my tracking for my islands beanie, ventile cap and pocket tee. All purchased within 10 minutes of releasing..

Both Qulited Bombers up now in an XL.

Stash Book and Ash Tray also restocked.

Damn, I'd cop the bomber if funds were right. The vans are alright I guess. Them sk8's :x and not in a good way. Might get the all black eras tho

Think some of you guys needs to call in. I was surprised with how fast their shipping was this year.

Just checked my tracking, all it says is a label was created on Sep 4th. :smh:

Same happened to me and i checked back like two days after and it finally shipped. I should be getting one package tomorrow and one package wednesday.

i guess i should feel lucky ive had my stuff for a week now 
nerd.gif
 supreme has always had the package at my doorstep by the tuesday/wednesday after i order  

The first few weeks have always taken longer than expected, as well as collabs. Just be patient.

Never got an confirmation email for the order I placed friday...called the warehouse but the stupid automated system just told me to email (which never works)
Gotta get thru to a real person 2moro

This is for my JoA tee :stoneface:

And I haven't got anything from last week's drop yet.  I know it's Supreme and they dgaf, but this is ridiculous.
Anybody that has this might want to hit them up...
I had a "box logo hoodie" back in 08 that sat like this for a week, come to find out it was "lost" and I was refunded...
But first week drops are notorious for this, but just hit them with an email and be as nice and professional as you can...
Been buying from them since webstore opened and if you have a cool attitude they will cooperate with you, plus they do remember your orders, haven't had a problem since...

Last edited:
If I dont get anything tomorrow Im going to send an email weds. If this is what I can expect when ordering from them I dont plan on buying anything else except box logo hoody

Anyone pick up the striped denim jacket (one with the black logo)? I'd appreciate any fit-pics or info on the sizing, whether it runs big or small, how the length is etc.

-edit- or rather I guess any colorway works. Also if anyone remembers retail price? Def considering making a late-grab on one

Last edited:
Got my vm tee tracking today finally....first drop my order shipped same day. I can't remember when Supreme was this far behind with 1st drop orders certainly wasn't like this SS 13. There def has been a spike in people ordering can see with this thread alone on Thursday last season like 15 posts max now we got all kinda of chatter on random days. On another note those black eras will be copped if their $88

Last edited:
just recieved my packages from sup from the first drop
picked up:

*joan shirt one in black one in white gonna let go of the white
*football jersey in red 2x gonna let one go
*anti establishment 2x letting one go
*stash box 2x one for my girl
*plain beanie gray
*stars backpack
* led key chain

got pretty much everything i wanted this season might pick up other things that catch my eye but other than that think im done for
now i hope lol

I'm mad that I actually like the blue eras a lot. I wanted to try to save some money...

just opened up my package glad they messed up on my order and sent me a shaolin tee instead of my second anti establishment one less thing i have to break my head over trying to sell :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom