Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone feeling the black because it hides the design best

little backwards, no?

I just like black on black items. Also, they kinda remind of the Blk/Blk wTaps that came out a while back, which I no longer have.

The maroon color or whatever is decent, just not as clean as Blk/Blk

It won't be hard to cop. They kept putting the CDG vans up all day. PCLs weren't difficult either.

From Supremesheriff on IG

Low on cash at the moment after copping some joggers from Publish. Gonna pass on this week.

Hooded plaid denim shirt, Gore-Tex fitted and camo beanie for me. Maybe the low-maroon eras.

Maybe the Pacific camo too lol depending on the price...not spending more than $65 for that, for sure.

[COLOR=#red]REMINDER[/COLOR]​

Please refrain from any buying or selling in this thread ladies and gents. We have a classified section for that.​

Last edited:
Just got my stuff delievered from the first drop, and I never even received a tracking number.

I think the rest of you guys are good bread. You should be getting your items soon.

Saw someone saying the eras are $116 on IG :smh: kids with their prices CDG were $118 these will be under 100 hoping $88 or less

Last edited:
Nothing for me this drop unless I get on of those Camo Beanie. Only if everything true about the drop

Just got my stuff delievered from the first drop, and I never even received a tracking number.

I think the rest of you guys are good bread. You should be getting your items soon.

Just got my package today from the first drop. Only thing I want this week is each hat in black but im going to pass and save my money

I thought shipping was only going to be bad for week 1 smh. In the past they would ship my stuff out the following Friday and ill have it The following Wednesday. They need to speed this back up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom