Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped blue camo beanie, navy gore tex, navy hooded plaid denim shirt, and black eras....

Actually contemplating copping blue eras and black gore tex, they are still available atm.

That black leather is nice. But sold out at $700 a pop? :x  I can point you to much nicer leathers for that

Can you list some brands? Been looking for a new leather jacket.

Ordered the black Goretex fitted. Needed a hat for the rain and snow. Hopefully it doesn't fit weird.

Whatever happened with everyone that had that label created but never updated UPS screen? Because I have that now for the VM tee. :frown: 9/9 and still hasnt changed was suppose to come today

Last edited:
Whatever happened with everyone that had that label created but never updated UPS screen? Because I have that now for the VM tee. :frown: 9/9 and still hasnt changed was suppose to come today

I never even had a label created, no tracking number or anything...and my items came in due time.

Last edited:
Whatever happened with everyone that had that label created but never updated UPS screen? Because I have that now for the VM tee.
frown.gif
9/9 and still hasnt changed was suppose to come today
Mine was like that for about a week, then randomly one day it just updated. Some people said theirs never updated but they still got their stuff. Just depends I guess. Mine did say "label was created" for like a week though. 

Thanks for the responses guys, gave me some hope all repped.
No problem man. If you have a label created I'm sure you're good to go! No hope needed! 

laugh.gif

All you have to hope for is that it doesn't take as long as mine did to ship, because wow, my order from the FIRST DROP is scheduled to arrive today. That's 3 weeks. Crazy

No problem man. If you have a label created I'm sure you're good to go! No hope needed! 
:lol:  

All you have to hope for is that it doesn't take as long as mine did to ship, because wow, my order from the FIRST DROP is scheduled to arrive today. That's 3 weeks. Crazy

Crazy, I keep hearing this. Shipping was on point last season.

Got the ne gore tex. Scared it was gonna be sold out but by the way the room was talking it was a easy cop. Crosby beanie, print skully, and fleece headband, then I'm done.

Black gore tex...
Man miss the days when the shoes were $88,
Even Collabs were cheap....back in the dayz

It's disgusting the resell of some items.

I want that baseball jersey.

Shout out to AiredWeezy for selling me his extra red jersey!

:lol:  

mine won't be here till Monday :smh:

Mine finally updated wont be here till tuesday now gonna have deal with this again on this gore tex probably :rolleyes....1.5 week wait couldn't imagine 3 weeks that would be torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom