Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody have the measurements of the denim coaches jacket? they were removed from the site and I cant find em anywhere....

also the retail price? thx in advance if anyone knows

Mine finally updated wont be here till tuesday now gonna have deal with this again on this gore tex probably :rolleyes....1.5 week wait couldn't imagine 3 weeks that would be torture.

mine is gonna be about 3 1/2 weeks... 2 weeks just to get a tracking number

Thought the Vans would be an easy scoop.

Wrong. Woke up at 8:30a and by the time the computer was on, they were gone.

Thought the Vans would be an easy scoop.

Wrong. Woke up at 8:30a and by the time the computer was on, they were gone.

Lol, easy cop = have computer ready to go at 11am est, add to cart, check out. Not I'll see what's available 35min after release.

here you go:
-http://www.supremenewyork.jp/shop/sizing
-Retail I believe was $188, but don't quote me on that.

It was 188.

I copped the black green one. As far as sizing I wear a Large in tees and sometimes hoodies but usually a Medium in most jackets. I tried on the large and it was a decent amount too big for me. Medium fit perfect. So if you're between two sizes id say the jacket fits big. Also ur call if you're gonna layer, I'm on the west coast, but denim probably won't have to be washed that often and will shrink minimally.

I'm hoping my stuff from yesterday will be here today. I wanna rock those vans. Also I live in MD so supreme aint gotta ship that far

It was 188.

I copped the black green one. As far as sizing I wear a Large in tees and sometimes hoodies but usually a Medium in most jackets. I tried on the large and it was a decent amount too big for me. Medium fit perfect. So if you're between two sizes id say the jacket fits big. Also ur call if you're gonna layer, I'm on the west coast, but denim probably won't have to be washed that often and will shrink minimally.

After checking sizing I think I'm better off with a large rather than a medium, medium is just a little to short for me..too bad the only ones I'm seeing for sale are medium...ill keep looking, the black is one of the best peices this season imo.

Thx for the help dudes

does anyone know what the under bill color of the gore-tex hats are? The navy one is red and thats the only one ive seen. I copped a black one for the rainy season coming up but i was thinking of getting a back up.

Wait nevermind - the black goretex fitted has a red underbrim too. Didn't even know that until now, honestly.

After checking sizing I think I'm better off with a large rather than a medium, medium is just a little to short for me..too bad the only ones I'm seeing for sale are medium...ill keep looking, the black is one of the best peices this season imo.

Thx for the help dudes

Don't trip man. And yeah, just my personal opinion, but I saw all 4 colorways in person. Striped is terrible & red is way too red. The regular denim/orange jacket is pretty nice, but the Black in person is by far the dopest piece. Good luck on your search G

Last edited:

Whatever happened with everyone that had that label created but never updated UPS screen? Because I have that now for the VM tee.
frown.gif
9/9 and still hasnt changed was suppose to come today
Mine was like that for about a week, then randomly one day it just updated. Some people said theirs never updated but they still got their stuff. Just depends I guess. Mine did say "label was created" for like a week though. 
I've received all my Week 1 stuff now and both my VM tees came yesterday.

cant wait for my eras to come kinda didnt feel the price but to me the look>> price and i knew i would regret it if i passed also picked up the black thermal cant wait for the nice winter weather to bust that out. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom