Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought it was lazy personally.. 

bad font, same front and back graphic

want more **** like the shark l/s from FW 11, but preme l/s tees fit me terrible. Need that cut n sew sleeve length

for this being my first season actually buying stuff from them, I kind of went a little crazy

Taxi Driver 20th light blue
BOGO white
Bling Box white
Nefertiti red
Joan of Arc army green
Siouxsie black
Lolita teal
E190 white
Supr Hero grey
Boris Slave Raglan White
Pink Panther all over red
Pink Panther striped black
Metal Crest Polo yellow
Polo Sweater Stripe S/S blue

Hanes white x 3
Hanes black x 3

Le Bain pullover
Siouxsie black pullover

Slim Jeans dark

Nalgene
Keychain

Tennis Classic SB Black
Tennis Classic SB Purple

and I picked up a zip up that has the supreme tags but no decoration that was labeled a sample, that I'm not 100% positive is legit.

Last edited:
@mints  Damn son can I be the only one rocking Preme in NOLA. I fell like im going to see you one random day with some type of supreme on

^
laugh.gif

You are the reason Supreme doesn't need to spend $ on advertising
laugh.gif
  Homie literally jumped in with both feet 
sick.gif

As long as he actually likes what he got, there's no shame in that list.

I probably would have passed on some of those tees or tops for a jacket or two though. SS had some excellent outerwear pieces IMO.

Some of this stuff is from seasons long past, but all of it is stuff that I liked for reasons other than having a supreme logo (aside from the bogo and anti hero pocket) While I know some of you guys didn't really like the stuff that was put out this season, I think it was the perfect blend of stuff that I grew up on mixed in with some of my interests from recent years.

suberzat1 suberzat1 I'm pretty sure if we had any shared friends we'd have already met, this town isn't that big. As it is I'm pretty much a shut in with an almost clock like routine for my weekly stuff. Unless I'm out of town then it's out and about doing new stuff.

Jackets are pointless here. It's hot as balls most of the year. I tend to buy very conservative jackets that won't look too dated for those few days when it gets cold enough to wear one.

Last edited:
@mints  thats pretty much how I made my choices every season.

I love red, pink, foamposites, and drugs. So I only copped the red foams, pink jewels camp and ludes tee from this season. Lol

Alot of stuff eluded me and some others were pretty cool but I wont buy/wear anything I dont have the knowledge of

Hmmm idk how I made my choices this season. I actually copped more pieces from precious seasons this spring if I'm not mistaken lol

Forgot what I bought this past season, usually just little stuff here and there and missed out on the big releases. :smh:

Just picked up a red duffle for retail on the 'bay. wanted a black one and was gonna scoop one up today had the web store still been open.

only copped 2 pieces this whole season which is rare, usually get about 5-6 pieces like previous season

got a beige bogo and a menace to society tee

Yeah I remember this rumor floating around on here awhile ago... Don't recall if the SB aspect of it was apart of it but definitely the Sup × AJ1.
Yeah I remember that too. The SB threw my off since I thought they were done with that model after the LMs.

Kind of want it but I kind of don't. The Supreme Thread has been nice and quiet the last few months.

yea the sb part is new (at least to me). i would say aj1 overkill recently, but aj1's are just too dope. i gotta see images first, but i likely will be cashing in some favors for two pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom