Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already got hella beanies but I deff want a dop new era this season (they dropped the ball during S/S IMO outside of the hebrew) and I wouldn't mind a cool North Face Collab for the winter. I haven't bought a new north face in a minute.

Got my Siouxsie tee from that IG seller, and also ended up getting a 2006 BOGO from him later in the week that also came in today.

Finally got something that replaces the one item I was really bummed about missing this season.

Got my Siouxsie tee from that IG seller, and also ended up getting a 2006 BOGO from him later in the week that also came in today.

Finally got something that replaces the one item I was really bummed about missing this season.
what color you pick up? I think I'm either gonna scoop a LV bogo or a F&F 9/11 tribute one for my b day. But I deff wanna get a solid bogo within the next two weeks

I got a standard red/white BOGO on white from 06. I'd love to get my hands on a purple one and the Tsunami tribute, but for now this was my one must own item that they've put out over the years that I never seem to catch when the price is OK.

I got a standard red/white BOGO on white from 06. I'd love to get my hands on a purple one and the Tsunami tribute, but for now this was my one must own item that they've put out over the years that I never seem to catch when the price is OK.

Nice. I'd kill to have the tsunami one again, I traded it + cash for a XXL bogo crewneck sweater...happy with trade but miss it for sure. I deff think 9/11 tribute is going to be my next pickup with trying to manhandle one of my friends into selling me his LV one. What's crazy is the FBI/Customs like came through the NYC shop and swiped all that stuff straight out from the store and destroyed it. Someone in soho had to snitch lol.

Off-season cops are usually the best time for me to rack up on previous items for a decent price.

Like this today:

:nthat:

Thanks family.

Yeah I think right now and for the next 2-3 weeks; you'll find some very good deals on products from the season that just ended.

The unamerican tee is my favorite tee from this past season, and I sort of look just like the face that's on the tee too :lol: so this will be kind of interesting when I wear it.

Last edited:
been looking for that unamerican in grey for a little while now but im staying patient before I just get another color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom