Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For F/W I'd like a nice photo tee, grey box logo hoodie, subtle TNF jacket and some accessories. I'd be a very happy man.

Also, considering I just got this little dude, I wouldn't mind them dropping another dog bowl...

180 shipped a fair price for a navy small box zip from fw13?

Ive wanted one since it dropped and hardly ever see them pop up in my size. Its deadstock w tags

Just wore my Holographic Box Logo to go jogging........LOL!!!!

Here's a fit with Kinetic tee / Nike Fleece tech * Lunar Prestos.............

definitely hoping for better ls tees than last fw, easter island was too weak imo

Last edited:
anyone know if the duffle bag is still available in LA? or if I can call the warehouse and order one tomorrow? just got home from work and came home to the web store closed for the season :smh:

^Dope! Wish I can find another pocket tee for 40.

Just picked up DS 6" Wheat Supreme Timbs for $196.

Pretty happy about that since my last pair got ruined by those lames that sell that shoe-cleaner in the middle of the mall. Dude was like, 'yo lemme clean them timbs for you'...ended up staining them permenantly because he used leather lotion instead of regular suede cleaner :x :smh: man I was so tight.

But anyways, the steals are out there #SupNT fam...those impulse buyers and kids who need that money back are going to sell anything they have for a reasonable price.

Good luck peoples.

Last edited:
^Dope! Wish I can find another pocket tee for 40.

Just picked up DS 6" Wheat Supreme Timbs for $196.

Pretty happy about that since my last pair got ruined by those lames that sell that shoe-cleaner in the middle of the mall. Dude was like, 'yo lemme clean them timbs for you'...ended up staining them permenantly because he used leather lotion instead of regular suede cleaner
sick.gif
mean.gif
man I was so tight.

But anyways, the steals are out there #SupNT fam...those impulse buyers and kids who need that money back are going to sell anything they have for a reasonable price.

Good luck peoples.
"thats the way you get timbaland' up" 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom