Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I remember that too. The SB threw my off since I thought they were done with that model after the LMs.

Kind of want it but I kind of don't. The Supreme Thread has been nice and quiet the last few months.
we just gonna take it to the private msgs or figure out something before that time comes hopefully

Yeah I remember that too. The SB threw my off since I thought they were done with that model after the LMs.

Kind of want it but I kind of don't. The Supreme Thread has been nice and quiet the last few months.
  Hope they come out nice, I've really been selective as far as to what I cop this year.

Yeah has been quiet but once the preview & lookbook drop... 
laugh.gif

we just gonna take it to the private msgs or figure out something before that time comes hopefully
  THIS. Great copping methods went to **** cause of people coming in here stealing tricks & trying to get rich off selling

Supreme on Twitter 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Hope they come out nice, I've really been selective as far as to what I cop this year.

Yeah has been quiet but once the preview & lookbook drop... 
laugh.gif

THIS. Great copping methods went to **** cause of people coming in here stealing tricks & trying to get rich off selling

Supreme on Twitter 
mean.gif
mad quiet. think we need a fit contest or something we can vote on. ima go through the archives and find prizes lol

Originally Posted by BreezyHamilton  

for sure. kinda like the 10:59 ish but on a scale to where we're breaking bread each week and what not. I'm sure Jay doesn't have a problem getting the links and stuff from EU but for sure we'll all put something together here in the very near future.

hopefully 2 pairs - all white and all black covered in scratch off bred/royal paint

Last edited:
After seeing the Lm 1s i am sure supreme can come up with something uninspiring and boring as well either way pass.... Now a supreme x nike varsity :nthat:

I just hope the shoe is well executed & hopefully I can get for retail cause this thread & the 1's thread are the ones I'm usually in the most, so yeah haha.

Are there any fake classic logo crushers. Some guys offering to sell a ds one for a price that seems to good to be true. Thanks.

I still rather Jordan do the AJ1 royal retro proper and make them GR over any other sort of AJ1 release

The trifiecta will never be complete with what resellers asking for :frown:

Already got my hands on the Black Lance Mountains, so if I can't cop the Supreme AJ 1s I'll be alright. LMs are the best release of the year IMO. But I'll still try for these obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom