Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see the concept behind the 1s once real pics surface
fixed
Meh on a Supreme AJ1.

I'll still buy it.
facts

Already got my hands on the Black Lance Mountains, so if I can't cop the Supreme AJ 1s I'll be alright. LMs are the best release of the year IMO. But I'll still try for these obviously.
more facts. can't imagine supreme topping these, especially quality-wise.

When does fall/winter usually start dropping?

I forget every year
mean.gif
GENERALLY AT DA END OF DA SUMMER 

I can't front and act like I've copped something from Supreme because I haven't. I REALLY like Supreme's clothing.

I've always wanted just one piece from them.

I guess I just never really purchased anything from them due to money being the primary issue. Also, for a while I didn't even know how Supreme did their releases. I still don't fully know.

I'm a youngin so affording a lot of the clothing I want from them is difficult. There are some pieces that I've had the opportunity to buy that were in my price range but I just loafed or I didn't genuinely like that piece enough to spend that much on it.

But hopefully this Fall I'll be able to pickup something! Or even something before that on eBay.

I lurk in this thread all the time but I never really had anything to post because I really wouldn't be contributing much. But yeah, I don't really know why I made this post but I guess it was sort of a wassup to all the heavy posters/contributors in this thread. Hopefully y'all don't mind a youngin coming on your turf
happy.gif

So... Hello!

Last edited:
dudes are gonna go post the same info in this thread, aj1 high thread, aj1xsb thread, sb thread, perhaps even a whole brand new thread..

may god help us all ...
nerd.gif

The hype as real, but I'm keeping myself from getting caught up in it. 

Supreme hasn't had a really good looking collab with Nike besides the Dunk lows, IMO. The Flyknits and Air Forces were nice, but plain. I can't think of anything else I remember.

I hear Supreme x Jordan x SB and want to get excited, but then I think about it and have my doubts that they'll be able to execute well on the opportunity they have been presented with. A box logo across the shoe isn't going to cut it.

On top of that, I really don't think the Lance Mountains can be topped. From concept to design to quality of the actual shoe, they came out perfectly. 

That all being said, I'd love to be proven wrong.

just when someone said its been getting quiet in here
laugh.gif

thought this rumor got deaded but if not im interested to see how they turn out

The hype as real, but I'm keeping myself from getting caught up in it. 

Supreme hasn't had a really good looking collab with Nike besides the Dunk lows, IMO. The Flyknits and Air Forces were nice, but plain. I can't think of anything else I remember.

I hear Supreme x Jordan x SB and want to get excited, but then I think about it and have my doubts that they'll be able to execute well on the opportunity they have been presented with. A box logo across the shoe isn't going to cut it.

On top of that, I really don't think the Lance Mountains can be topped. From concept to design to quality of the actual shoe, they came out perfectly. 

That all being said, I'd love to be proven wrong.

Supreme hasn't had a really good looking collab with nike beside the sb lows?

How about supreme blazers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom