Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough the original tweet has been deleted. While I can safely say that I've become a fan of Supreme's offerings this year, I don't have the energy, skill, or money to try and buck for what's sure to be one of the hottest items this A/W. I just hope that they're released on a week when nothing else I want is coming out so I can avoid the site altogether.

ive seen a couple ps mockups. all awful lol

I think the problem is that the PS mockups all tend to tread on covered ground. If this is real and supreme does the same they'll catch heat for not getting creative and taking the easy route, if they do something no one has ever seen before it'll catch heat just because it's different.

Spread it around on IG/Twitter! Let's get the hypebeasts going LOL
laugh.gif

I need to buy that Ferrari tee before it becomes really hard to get. Bidding on some OG stuff, and doing pickups here and there in the off season. I got some heat. To me the most obscure stuff is heat. Not like you 1 season NEW JACKS

Jordans will be easy cop

Last edited:
was expecting to see 100 new posts...thank god 

you mean easy cop as your copping no matter how they look or youl be able to get them easy? if the latter, you need to show me your ways lol

enough of the shoes though bring on the preview!

After stressing over royal/breds for a minute, I'm reluctant to get that excited over another pair of 1s lol. These would have to be some damn impressive shoes to make me consider copping

Can only hope it doesn't have the jumpman tongue. I have the alpha 1s and hate that tongue so much

Supreme gonna release the worst aj 1 or one of the most dull air jordan ones. Shoes been so butchered and re-released there's no way to get me excited I hope my favorite thing for this seasons releases on the day of aj 1 so I can cop and be happy :smile:

hopefully they dont throw elephant print on the 1. but in need of the wallabee and black timb with da croc that have leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom