Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 3M patches on my tnf coaches jacket get creased and wrinkled so easily...Im thinking about trying to iron the creases out. I would probably use a towel or t shirt over the iron on a low setting to try and not do any damage, and Id iron from the inside of the jacket...u guys think that might work to get the creases out?

love the tnf jacket but those creases bug me, I wish those patches werent 3M or the jacket just came with no patches.
mad.gif

the 3M patches on my tnf coaches jacket get creased and wrinkled so easily...Im thinking about trying to iron the creases out. I would probably use a towel or t shirt over the iron on a low setting to try and not do any damage, and Id iron from the inside of the jacket...u guys think that might work to get the creases out?

love the tnf jacket but those creases bug me, I wish those patches werent 3M or the jacket just came with no patches.>:

3m always creases and it's nothing you can do about it really, that's why I hate to buy all 3 shoes

hmm fake supreme foams looked super on point , hard to tell without them in hand to feel weight and tech
  I'm not so sure since I only seen pics of 'em but I think I remember the carbon fiber being drastically different from the real pairs.
http://www.theygotsole.com claims to be posting black and red supreme foams between $350-450 but the shades of the print seem to be darker anyone think theyre legit?
  Didn't know this is where the topic of fake foams came from... These kids are legit tho. Probably selling em for so low since they're just starting up their site & preme foams are trash so resell isn't high 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

In all honesty supreme needs to bring back the XXL. those are the only tee shirts that I can wear without feeling like an abercrombie tool.

minus having an abnormally large back, da gains got me bout ready to rip these XLs like Hulkamania b
im more lanky but i love the xl tees. this season the xl felt like large imo

Hate self promoting, but you guys might be interested

giving away 5 cassette tapes with a full length supreme inspired album on each side

Vol 1 was Coltrane b/w Miles Davis

Vol 2 is Lou Reed & Joy Division.

6pm giveaway each night this week. Details on instagram

instagram.com/supremesheriff

Last edited:
Hate self promoting, but you guys might be interested

giving away 5 cassette tapes with a full length supreme inspired album on each side

Vol 1 was Coltrane b/w Miles Davis

Vol 2 is Lou Reed & Joy Division.

6pm giveaway each night this week. Details on instagram

instagram.com/supremesheriff

Great albums, didn't realize that was you. If I didn't already own them, I'd enter the contest. That and if people would stop goofing off on your post.

about as corny as it would be if you replaced that red rectangle in your avatar with ANY other colored shape?

Last edited:
Promoting "Supreme Soundtrack Vol. 2" giveaway on IG vs Avatar on niketalk using Supreme Box Logo...:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom