Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with Supreme and them dropping the ball on stickers.

I received 4 pieces today and all they include was a supreme box sticker.... come on now

Luck of the draw on who's packing your shipment. I ended up being bummed that I didn't get the Pink Panther BOGO so I ended up snagging 1 for myself from ebay. Yeah Sucker born every minute, but I had a tiny bit of money sitting in my paypal that covered it.

it seems like thats all they send me is a red box sticker and every now and then they switch it up and send something different :smh:

Luck of the draw on who's packing your shipment. I ended up being bummed that I didn't get the Pink Panther BOGO so I ended up snagging 1 for myself from ebay. Yeah Sucker born every minute, but I had a tiny bit of money sitting in my paypal that covered it.

I always end up using my ebay bucks for random purchases like that :smokin

Wheww. Finally. Got the LeBain James for $210 shipped :smokin. I know the hype may have came and went over the last couple of weeks, and that's probably why I caught so cheap. But this was my favorite piece this season, next to the F-1 pullover.

Can't wait to throw on in the Fall time with fresh butters. Officially done for the season.

Wheww. Finally. Got the LeBain James for $210 shipped :smokin. I know the hype may have came and went over the last couple of weeks, and that's probably why I caught so cheap. But this was my favorite piece this season, next to the F-1 pullover.

Can't wait to throw on in the Fall time with fresh butters. Officially done for the season.

people are gonna :smh: in a few months when they realize they could have got the Bain on the cheap right now... I see the prices go up and the temp goes down.

Good to hear, I have a friend still looking for the hoody in a Medium. Guess I'll tell him your story. Where'd you find yours?

Robin Thicke - No doubt.

Man I waited overnight landed the camo and black/red rock steady tee in a M...find out I'm a large. Smh. I can't even return them because they sold out so fast

One of my all-time favorite Supreme collabs. Finally found a deadstock pair in my size stoked! Took me a while to track these mugs down.

Good to hear, I have a friend still looking for the hoody in a Medium. Guess I'll tell him your story. Where'd you find yours?

Robin Thicke - No doubt.

On eBay fam. Was just persistent on watching and following every one in my size, and just bidded on the ones that were ending soon. Caught this one for 210 plus 9 shipping. Can't wait til fall season.

Man I waited overnight landed the camo and black/red rock steady tee in a M...find out I'm a large. Smh. I can't even return them because they sold out so fast

whats your height and weight? im 5'7 160 slightly overweight but the large fits me good :lol:

Does anyone here have a pcl hoodie? I need some sizing help on it, i heard they fit small but i just want some feedback from someone that has one before i spend hundreds on it. I usually wear medium but not sure if i should size up to a large. I'm 5'9 160 pounds if that helps.

Since the seasons coming to an end and the threads moving pretty slowly, what does everyone want to see for A/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom