Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to see supreme x dipset outside of a graphic tee. But north face ear warmers or a ski mask would be dope....I also think that with Nike's new screen print process, supreme socks would be cool along with a collab (for collecting purposes, I'd feel like a mongloid wearing em)

I could **** with Supreme socks. I have like 6 pairs of the f**k it huf socks (the plantlife ones scream I'm a massive wan*er) but a subtle supreme sock would be sick

just checked out the site, would definitely be open to copping a Supreme version...repped

just checked out the site, would definitely be open to copping a Supreme version...repped

Oh this is newer than the stuff that I have. I've got one from slimfoldwallet.com, but it seems like a trivial issue of contracting out the construction of the wallet after they've approved a design to be printed on tyvek.

Tyvek is the brand name of the material, it's the stuff fed ex and priority mail envelopes/paks are made out of, really durable and pretty water resistant, and best of all LIGHT.

You guys have clearly put some thought into what you want...

I wouldn't mind seeing a photo tee with a fresh face on it. Maybe someone relatively new to the 'scene', change it up a bit.
I think a supreme photo shirt with Tyler and Earl could be sick.

I know people don't really f with OF beacuse of the **** riders that they bring but it would make sense.

The hype would get insane tho.

No thanks. That would literally make me stop buying Supreme all together.

I finally sold myself on the youth bat, I go to the site and it's sold out. WOMP WOMP.

If that's not a sign that I don't actually need it, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
I finally sold myself on the youth bat, I go to the site and it's sold out. WOMP WOMP.

If that's not a sign that I don't actually need it, I don't know what is.
Yeah my PM went off today and I just about cried laughing when I saw the bat FINALLY sold out after I don't know how many weeks months etc.

I may pick up one or two items that have stuck around most of the season if I'm fast enough to get my size when the sale starts. Does that mean we've got 2 more weeks of actual drops? I hope the ruler comes out on a day that there's something else I want, I'd hate to pay more than 10 for it.

well if they have a few leftover supreme foams I wouldnt expect them to discount it :lol:

Nahh those are gone. I'm just saying, they won't even discount most of the good stuff that is left on the site lol. Like I would deff cop that CDG fitted if it was discounted, but they won't smh

Nahh those are gone. I'm just saying, they won't even discount most of the good stuff that is left on the site lol. Like I would deff cop that CDG fitted if it was discounted, but they won't smh
we just have to wait and see, who knows what'll be there.

To be fair that hat released less than a week ago :lol:, you expect discount already?

we just have to wait and see, who knows what'll be there.

To be fair that hat released less than a week ago :lol:, you expect discount already?

No just in general. They don't discount hats, accessories or graphic tees at all lol. All good tho, some 15 year old somewhere prolly copped it hoping to flip and will sell for $40 at the end of the summer.

Warehouse sale is different tho... My mans Thicke got quite possibly the greatest fitted they've very released for $20 tho smh

Im not the supreme expert, what you're saying is probably right. Supreme foams would be dope though.

Warehouse sale is different tho... My mans Thicke got quite possibly the greatest fitted they've very released for $20 tho smh
I ALSO GOT PAIRS OF THE PADMORE & BARNES COLLABS AND THE TIMBERLAND FIELD BOOTS W DA CHEETAH PRINT.

SOLD THEM ALL

REGRETS

The last F/W '13 sale was pretty disappointing.  The only thing good of note I remember were the Wise Jackets, Hanu and Benjamin Pullovers.  Those sat pretty much when they first dropped. Hope they would have a better selection this season, but it seems a lot of stuff moved quick compared to last season.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom