Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme switchblade...sup on the handle, reme on the blade. Feelin it?

It'd never happen because of the regulations of switch blades in the State of New York.

I said I'd like to see a Supreme Machete with a red handle and the box logo on the blade, but it'd be better suited as a s/s item.

As for items I'd like to see for F/W 14, I'd love for them to do a collaboration with Ebbets Field Flannels and do a collection of different items with the main item I'd go after being a Fungo undershirt.

fake edit: just googled and saw that they've done a collaboration for some caps in the past.

a legit Supreme beer mug would be insane... or a collab with a liquor company for a glass etched Preme bottle would be :x

as someone who loves to cook, a Supreme non-stick frying pan would make me

Supreme did release the buck blades in 2009.

Buck blade is different than a switch blade though. I don't deny that they can and have released knives, but switchblades are regulated by a lot of states in what circumstances they can be sold to you/carried on your person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switchblade#State_laws

It'd be more of a hassle than any street wear company is likely to deal with just to release a cool accessory.

For the beginning of F/W I'd love to see them do an Oktoberfest themed 1L Beer Stein with a pewter top. Discreet logo somewhere in the artwork on the glass, not sure what'd go on the top.

I'd also like to see a Baja Hoodie using Pendleton wool

peeped that this morning, but it said something like 85-95% new. you put me on to the site so idk much about it, but is that a used cup? :nerd:

no idea...but it looks like almost everything on there is used

some of the prices are crazy

i should've jumped on the i against i tee

would've been a dope tee :smh:

Last edited:
BI or TRI fold wallet (leather, canvas, nylon, duct tape, doesnt matter)...as long as it doesnt have a effin ZIPPER

Tyvek!

They could probably get something like this cranked out with the logo and charge a bit more than these guys do for the wallet.

I've had a slimfold in heavy use since 2011

It's a bit beat, but still in working condition, no rips or holes yet. I am looking to replace it with one of the updated slim folds though.

You guys have clearly put some thought into what you want...

I wouldn't mind seeing a photo tee with a fresh face on it. Maybe someone relatively new to the 'scene', change it up a bit.

For any guitar players, a supreme capo/pack of plecs would be tight

You guys have clearly put some thought into what you want...

I wouldn't mind seeing a photo tee with a fresh face on it. Maybe someone relatively new to the 'scene', change it up a bit.
I think a supreme photo shirt with Tyler and Earl could be sick.

I know people don't really f with OF beacuse of the **** riders that they bring but it would make sense.

The hype would get insane tho.

I'd really like to see supreme x dipset outside of a graphic tee. But north face ear warmers or a ski mask would be dope....I also think that with Nike's new screen print process, supreme socks would be cool along with a collab (for collecting purposes, I'd feel like a mongloid wearing em)

I literally only bought 1 item this season and that was the box logo tee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom