Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next item that I want to find is an Uptown cap or hoodie, I spent a lot of time between 92-05 reading the New Yorker (subscription finally got too expensive for me to justify keeping it) and I'd love to get my hands on either of those pieces.

someone posted this in one of the FB groups

roll.gif

Dag. Was hoping they'd go out with a bang with Disney.

So no new drop this week, sale next week and then close shop til F/W?

Still a chance for a surprise drop..
SS 2010 or SS 2011 a Kaws tee dropped..
So you never know...

Calling a Stussy collab as a surprise drop. No way he doesn't pay some sort of tribute towards Stussy after beginning his career there

Seasons rarely end with a bang.. last one was 2012 with the anniversary dunks

usually just fizzle out

remember just this past fall they were dropping individual hats multiple weeks in a row into early january...

Last edited:
yepp, to be honest I wasn't really expecting anything...onward to a/w until I can get that CDG era for under retail off of someone lol

Unless this is a weak *** drop to rid of all the remaining preview items and then next week we get a finale collab

Kinda strange question..but does anybody know a good way to color white screenprinted text black?

Want the white 'Supreme' lettering changed to black on my ss 14 hooded athletic top.

I know I can always paint it, but just wanted some opinions. Thx much fam

For those that owned different sizes in the Supreme x Nike jersey at one point: Is the size difference mainly length or width?

I wore one of mine for the first-time on the weekend but I found the Medium to be an inch or two short. I may sell both my Mediums and upgrade to a Large.

Last edited:
I'd say a both of both.

I'm still trying to find the black bball shorts but I guess no one wants to trade for a red jersey Large

I'd say a both of both.

I'm still trying to find the black bball shorts but I guess no one wants to trade for a red jersey Large

Yeah, my body is built weird (to me) so its seems a tad short. I'll probably just end up upgrading both to a Large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom