Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

What every Supreme bottle should've came with.

These after market nalgene mods..

bundysuicide.gif

maybe a water bottle with the features you need would have been a better choice??

I got the perfect thermos brand water bottle for $8 (even has space for a supreme sticker)

Last edited:
These after market nalgene mods..

bundysuicide.gif

maybe a water bottle with the features you need would have been a better choice??

I got the perfect thermos brand water bottle for $8 (even has space for a supreme sticker)
not really a mod when Nalgene actually makes that piece and for $3.50, cant do no harm.

This was the first season i really got into supreme and the SUPNT community is the best by far. WAY more mature than ktt and hypebeast. Thanks everyone

i guess supreme NY wasn't so busy yesterday. I received my package today. usually it takes 5 days 

the rocksteady shirt and riot hat looks dope in person... they might be my favorite 2 pickups this season and thats saying a lot... the riot hat just has a nice design and looks like NT just dont like the screen print... the material is on point its like dress shirt material for work...and the rocksteady shirt is worth every penny... i went with the camo just because i dont have that color and glad i got it because its money in person with the supreme font in white too...also the quality is on point with this shirt its mad thick like sweatshirt material but still feels comfortable to wear in the summer...

the rocksteady shirt and riot hat looks dope in person... they might be my favorite 2 pickups this season and thats saying a lot... the riot hat just has a nice design and looks like NT just dont like the screen print... the material is on point its like dress shirt material for work...and the rocksteady shirt is worth every penny... i went with the camo just because i dont have that color and glad i got it because its money in person with the supreme font in white too...also the quality is on point with this shirt its mad thick like sweatshirt material but still feels comfortable to wear in the summer...
how is the fit on the riot hat? is it very deep or is it more on the shallow side like a camp? im hoping its not super deep like a new era or something, my heads not big enough for those and they push my ears out

Cut out the "anti" from the smaller version of that sticker and add it to the mix somewhere. Ultimate sticker collage from this collaboration

Just picked up my Rigid Slim jeans from the tailor, love how these fit now that I got the length adjusted. Gonna have to do some breaking in on them to get the denim to the point that I like it before I really make them my go to pair of jeans.

A little late to the party but got my slides in on Thursday

By the way, did anyone get a pink panther sticker with their online orders from last week? I was told they had the stickers available in store only but maybe I was misinformed and I was curious because my friend got one with his air freshener he ordered online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom