Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn everyone talking about the lanyard has me depressed about it being my first preme cop...

To be fair I'm not going to wear it around my neck, just using it as something visible to attach my keys to

Just copped those red vans• They restocked my size and I said why not and brought em. These will be my consolation prize for not being able to cop the Red Suede Jordan 1s that will not be releasing in the US

Mine came in today and although I wear a 9.5 in dunks these 8s fit awesome. #teamoddlyshapedfeet

Last edited by a moderator:
@theLtrain Nice D.R.I. piece.

Today I didn't bother ordering anything, I probably won't be at the house for delivery, and I wasn't that into any of the stuff they had. Now I'm looking at older releases on ebay. SIGH.

I don't know man. I just got my Supreme package and expected better. The sweater is damn near a fitted sweater and I am not even that big. And the materials aren't what I expected either. I was thinking Russel Athletic/Champion but it's not puffy at all or not at least for a $120. Even the sticker seems crappy from my old Supreme sticker from HUF back in 2005.

Dumb question for those that copped already. What's on the back of the riot snap? Starter logo? Just curious. I'm particular about these things.

Last edited:
Damn damn damn. Robitussin long sleeve on IG for $56 in my size. I just don't know if I can bring myself to wear worn clothes

crazy to think we're going to be seeing used pairs of sandals going for double retail or more...

...only thing they have going for them is that they look cool. comfort fit and quality are mediocre at best.

same bottle as everyone else. the contents aren't clear like water because they give me more gainzzz.
#GAINZ4DAZE. Damn I shoulda copped a bottle when I had the chance to... now they're on ebay charging an arm and a leg for em. Still haven't went to SUPNY yet to ask, hopefully before the end of summer.

my order should be delivered today rocksteady top and riot hat cant wait... and props @ jay2da3airjordan for always throwing the oop :pimp:

ya my order shipped yesterday and will be delivered today... im in the tristate so it comes quick... but sometimes they just make the label and ship out on monday which happend last week with the sandals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom