Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got pics of the back? or being worn? I wanna see how it looks before I pull the trigger

What's the going rate for the No Limit snapback these days? I saw a few listed on ebay, but it seems like that price is way overboard. I wish I'd have been following the brand at the time it came out though, my girl is a big nut for that era of rap music and I'd like to find one for her as a surprise.

Received my lanyard on friday. I've seen lots of complaints about the quality, but it seems fine to me. For a $12 lanyard it's what you would expect. Will do it's job fine for me.

What's the going rate for the No Limit snapback these days? I saw a few listed on ebay, but it seems like that price is way overboard. I wish I'd have been following the brand at the time it came out though, my girl is a big nut for that era of rap music and I'd like to find one for her as a surprise.
Sadly all dope *** snapbacks are going for a **** load now, is see it this way, if you really want it just pull the trigger on it because every year they just go up in value more. 

Yeah but the price on ebay was DOUBLE the rate I ended up buying that hat for. I know it was going to cost me more than retail, but I can't imagine there's that many people out there that still have a fondness for the No Limit Tank, at least not enough to justify the hat being listed for 160 on ebay.

Got the camo. Now the hunt is on to find a legit No Limit Jersey.

Mannnnnn I need that hat so much . Bout it bout it shaped me into the person I am today...jk lol..but I really need that hat. Jay was selling a bunch of preme hats a while back and I was the second person he put on, and sadly the first guy took that one lol

Sadly all dope *** snapbacks are going for a **** load now, is see it this way, if you really want it just pull the trigger on it because every year they just go up in value more. 
good for us fitted folk :lol:

good for us fitted folk :lol:

All of the good fitteds that sup has put out are going for insane prices lol. I was gonna cop a worn once by any means for $70 a few months back, but I couldn't do a used hat...looking at prices now (or even finding one), I deff should've copped

All of the good fitteds that sup has put out are going for insane prices lol. I was gonna cop a worn once by any means for $70 a few months back, but I couldn't do a used hat...looking at prices now (or even finding one), I deff should've copped
I don't do used caps either but I was just basing it of the fact that the comme des garcon fitted just came out (imo really dope, both colors) and they aint sell out. Snapbacks are the in thing right now and tend to go for more money than fitteds.

I don't do used caps either but I was just basing it of the fact that the comme des garcon fitted just came out (imo really dope, both colors) and they aint sell out. Snapbacks are the in thing right now and tend to go for more money than fitteds.

Word I wanted that CDG fitted since they showed it when they dropped the first part of the collab but I couldn't mess with $70 shipped lol. I'm usually an all fitted kinda guy as well, but over the past couple of years I've been more open to camps and a few snapbacks. But that no limits snap is a must lol

Word I wanted that CDG fitted since they showed it when they dropped the first part of the collab but I couldn't mess with $70 shipped lol. I'm usually an all fitted kinda guy as well, but over the past couple of years I've been more open to camps and a few snapbacks. But that no limits snap is a must lol
retail in store was 60 for it which was expensive but the material is thin so its a good summer hat.

a lot of stuff now is released on snapback form so you cant really ignore them all because there are some dope snapbacks. especially the just don hats with the python on them, cant go wrong with those (expensive as hell though).

While I tend to prefer fitted caps when I wear a cap myself, I vary between a 7 1/2-8 depending on how long my hair is at the time, so for the past decade or so I've either not worn a cap or gone with something that's adjustable.

While I tend to prefer fitted caps when I wear a cap myself, I vary between a 7 1/2-8 depending on how long my hair is at the time, so for the past decade or so I've either not worn a cap or gone with something that's adjustable.

This is my predicament lol. I honestly can go from a 7 1/4 when I'm clean cut to about 7 5/8 when I rock the Jew fro by the end of summer. I usually just stick to the 7 3/8 since I started buying fitteds on a semi regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom